Well all my results are back....

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
I cant understand why people actually wait 2 weeks to get their results. I had my tests Friday and got all of my results this morning.
My full blood count came back perfect, baby is not at risk of downs syndrome or spina bifida and every other test I had done came back negative.:hugs: I cant tell you how pleased I am.
So for those who are waiting (yes sam, YOU :) ) Get on that phone, girl, so you can stop your worrying and put your mind at ease! x

:hugs: glad that everything is going well x

Glad you're results were good - congrats!! Its a massive relief!!

Glad you're results were good - congrats!! Its a massive relief!!
Isn't it just? I really wish I was as far along as you are :( When did you first start to show? Ive only gained around 10lbs but being extremely tiny to begin with, you can barely tell. I hope Im not one of these women who basically have flat stomaches throughout pregnancy. That wouldnt feel right.

lol Louise! I'm an extremely unvisible pregnant woman!! To be honest i've started looking more pregnant now... bumps finally started to come out and i'm 25+ weeks!!

I've put on nearly stone was about 8 stone 9lbs before hand and now i'm nearly 10!! Its a massive shock - hoping most of its gone to my boobs!!

So dont panic about not showing - soon enough your bump will pop out!

lol Louise! I'm an extremely unvisible pregnant woman!! To be honest i've started looking more pregnant now... bumps finally started to come out and i'm 25+ weeks!!

I've put on nearly stone was about 8 stone 9lbs before hand and now i'm nearly 10!! Its a massive shock - hoping most of its gone to my boobs!!

So dont panic about not showing - soon enough your bump will pop out!
My mother and grandmother was bearly showing either- my mum only started showing when she had her 6th child but her bump was huge.
I started off at 6st5lb (may I add Im perfectly healthy and do eat lol) but I shot up to 7st2lb within 3 weeks and I think thats just due to the food Im packing away. What worries me is that the baby weight will clash with the weight im gaining from the increased food and before I know it I'll be 14stone. lol.
I wanna bump tho.. NOW. :(

This is wonderful news Louise :dance:

Hope yoru feeling a lot more relaxed now :hugs:

lmao 14 stone!! Thats more like what i'll be!!!

Well you're tiny so now wonder you're not showing too much. I'm only 5'4 and Karls about 5'8 so i see that as part of the reason for small bump and baby.

I'm not worried about lack of bump... still super paranoid about judgemental people thinking i'm a preggers 13 year old girl!! lol. I'm 22 though, just look fairly young but only sometimes...

So little bump is fine with me! but when summer approaches, it''s boiling hot and i'm sweating like Lee Evans during stand-up... belly can show all she wants and i'm sure i wouldnt give two-shits! lol.

Warning to you ladies ...

Being heavily PG in the summer is AWFUL!!!

This is the second yr running ... NOT looking forward to it TBH!
xxx

Yup Invest in some Magicool spray, best thing i ever baought

And a paddling pool! I spent many an afternoon in the padling pool in the back garden like a beached whale trying to cool off.

I specifically timed getting PG this time around summer, so opfull not only will I avoid being PGin the heat, but will also be in shape to wear nice clothes lol!

Ho Hum ....

Didn't time mine so well did i ffs lmfao!
xxx

Warning to you ladies ...

Being heavily PG in the summer is AWFUL!!!

This is the second yr running ... NOT looking forward to it TBH!
xxx

i was preg thro last summers heatwave 2.... not nice!!!

Tis bloody horrible!

Honestly i hope it pisses down with rain till i give birth lmfao!
xxx

Thats great news about your tests Louise! I'm really happy for you!

I bet you'll get your bump real soon, and when you do, we wanna see pics :D

Brilliant news babe, glad all is good and hope you will now be able to enjoy your pregnancy!

So pleased for you!:hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->