Well Hello!

Strumpet

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just found out yesterday I am pregnant, I have mixed feelings about it as I was on birth control but hey ho! I'm still coming to terms with the fact I'm gonna be a Momma!

Bubs will be due around 13th Dec....12 days before Xmas(lol)
I am currently far away from home so am missing my friends and family hugely.

I don't have many symptoms yet except being tired alot of the time!!
Nice to meet you all!
:hug:

Congrats on the prenancy, and welcome to BnB!!! You will love all the support that you recieve from the women on here. I also live far away from my family and friends. So this site has really opened up a new life for me on here, whenever or whatever I have a question about they always give me the answers that I need.

Congrats on the prenancy, and welcome to BnB!!! You will love all the support that you recieve from the women on here. I also live far away from my family and friends. So this site has really opened up a new life for me on here, whenever or whatever I have a question about they always give me the answers that I need.

Its nice to know I'm not the only one away from family and friends! It will be nice to get support from here, as I think I'm gonna need it!
:hug:

Congratulations and don't worry about symptoms yet as they will come along later!

Congrats on your pregnancy. Unexpected, but still a blissful feeling right? Welcome!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->