Well Helloo

Mrs_Nesbit

Mum of 3 hoping for 4
Reaction score
Feel like I've left it a little late being due on the 19th Dec and all :dohh:, but I figured I'd sign up.
Been looking around for a while and everyone seems so nice. :hug:

No hun not too late you have time, the 3 trimester & post natal support area is excellent! plus all the other fun parts of the board! :) welcome to BnB have fun! :)

:hi: Congratulations on baby :)

Did you know Mrs Nesbit is out of toy story :D:happydance:
x

:rofl: Toy story, YES. I have to admit buzz lightyear in that silly flowery hat did pop into my mind as I was trying to think of a username.

Been offline for the majority of this pregnancy, only just got myself another pc, so I've spent much of my time reading and re reading pregnancy mags. They are all well and good, but finding this place is soo much better..Being able to share joys and niggles with real people, not just from the cold pages of a mag. Even with the greatest love and support at home, being a walking talking biology experiment can feel overwhelming at times and isolating..

:rofl: that is the first thing i pictured when i saw your name, so i had to reply :D
I lovee toy story.

I agree its better on here you always get personal experience on here too. i got sick of reading all the mags etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->