• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well here I am again!

munchy

Mama bear to Dexter Axl
Reaction score
I never did say goodbye last time, I was here back in April and unfortunately that pregnancy ended in miscarriage.
I spend the next few months going mad trying to get pregnant asap. When I got my last period I decided it was time to give it a rest and forget about trying for at least another year.... and well, here I am!
I'm very, very, very cautiously pregnant and need all the support I can get right now, I am terrified.
*TMI alert*
I have some yellowish discharge that I'm really worried about. I found out yesterday having been due on the day before. The day before my period was due I had a bit of er, brown, muddy blood, which turned into dark yellow discharge on the day AF was due and has gotten less and less each day since but its still there and I am terrified.
Is it normal? Does anybody else have it?

Ohhh goodness its great to be back, fingers crossed it sticks this time!

Welcome back and congratulations :)

Brown blood is old blood, I wouldn't worry unless it is red. Not sure about yellow, weather it is normal or a sign of infection, someone else might be able to help, but it's not a bad sign :)

Welcome back and congratulations on your :bfp:

I would go and see your doctor for peace of mind as you may have a yeast infection/ UTI or Thrush, I too am newly pregnant and have thrush atm.

I'm Lorna, 22, I have a little boy called Michael who will be 3 on Christmas Eve. I too had a MC with my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and I was devastated 2 months later I fell pregnant with my son and had red blood and brown discharge. I got a scan at 6-7 weeks and saw a heartbeat.
Generally they say a pregnancy after a loss will be a healthier pregnancy, so I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. The pregnancy after a loss section can be dead helpful and understanding too :hugs:

hey dear! congratulations on your new pregnancy.. and so sorry for your loss, too. there is a whole section here for pregnancies after a loss, the ladies are really supportive and understanding there so try joining that one too!

and regarding the yellow discharge, trush or things that may look like trush are among the early signs of pregnancy, increase in discharge can be just due to your cervix closing and your mucus plug building up. sure visit a doctor anyway, also because you had a loss before, but unless it's itching or has a foul odor, i wouldn't worry about it much (easier said then done, though!)

hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->