well here it goes! time to turn it around!

isabelsmummy

Reaction score
Hii everyone! I'm going to need a bit of support with this so I thought I would post here as well as reading all your journeys too!

So before I fell pregnant with dd (she's nearly 2) I was a size 8-10 weighing about 8 and a half to 9 stone. I've never had a flat stomach and always had very big boobs and I always loved my curves.

Now, with 2 children, the youngest 5 months old, I'm a 12-14 (who am I kidding - I'm a 14) and weigh 11st 6lb and my bmi is one or two points over healthy. So my initial weight loss goal is to lose a stone and get healthy bmi again. Long term goal is to get back down to 9st.

When dh gets home with the bank card we are signing me up for the online weight watchers. I've never been on a diet ever and I am really worried about my lack of will power - I just hope my desire to look nice in clothes is stronger than my desire for beefy crisps (my kryptonite!) My excersise plan ius going to involve UFC trainer on the kinect along with the biggest looser game and just dance.

I'd also love a weightloss buddy - but if I'm honest I don't have a clue what thate ntails it just sounds fun haha

Feel free to join me here with your goals for 2012 and how you plan to get thjere! Good luck ladies :) xxx

I'm hoping to do the same.

I weigh 12st 2lbs and i'd love to weight 9st 7lbs. I managed to get down to 11st in september but just sort of gave up :doh:

i have no willpower either!

Hello ladies.

I'm so reluctant to be in here as I HATE diets! I weighed myself this morning and have put on half a stone over Christmas!!!

I'm a size 16 and have been for years. The older I get, the worse I feel about myself : ( When I was younger I felt great about myself and was probably about two and a half or 3 stone lighter than I am now. I also have the added incentive of TTC this year! I have 14 month old twins and we had IVF to have them as I have severe PCOS. So I'm hoping the weight loss will not only improve my self esteem but also help with the baby making!!

I've tried to diet so many times and never get anywhere with it so here goes.....

Hello, sounds like me, I've never been on a diet properly I lOve good food hubby is a chef and we eat healthy delicious food just too much and I prob drink too much wine too. I think I am about 10 stone plus a few pounds but for my height I should really be 9 or less. I feel like im not huge but bigger than I want to be. I'm so busy at the moment I don't know when I'll exercise! But I am going to try my own style of diet for a bit and then if That doesn't work maybe I'll do ww too (never done anything like that before!)

Good luck!

Good luck ladies! Hopefully 2012 is the year we get the bodies that we want! I have signed up for weightwatchers online, but starting it on monday please keep me updated with how you are getting on - might make it easier knowing others are going through the same :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->