Well I am going for an ultrasound tomorrow...

buttercup3

Mama & TTC
Reaction score
...with no baby to see! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I'm having some issues - I have a condition which affects my soft tissues and I have been having some random spotting for 6 months so they tell me I have a loose cervix. Tomorrow I am going to get a cervical ultrasound to check this out and make sure that everything is working...

I am TERRIFIED!! I slept for just about 4 hours last night and I just feel like crying all the time I am totally worried its going to be bad news and it will just ruin my life and I won't be able to have babies! :cry:

So, ok watching the 'us telling the parents' pregnancy reveal videos on youtube was probably not the best idea because now I'm just overly emotional, which is probably due to lack of sleep too.

What if I can't have any babies?! That's what I am living for!

Oh dear - hysterical... self:hugs:

xx:dohh:xx

Oh sweetheart, I am sure it will be fine :hugs:

Please let us know how it goes, I will be thinking of you xxx

Buttercup, lots and lots of hugs and good thoughts being sent your way. The lack of sleep, and the fact that this relates to something which as you say "you live for", will be why your feeling so low. I know it's hard to say but don't get yourself down, it's not good for your health and I'm sure you'll have the good news you want. Good Luck hunny xxx

:hug: aww honey. I hope it all goes ok, I am sure it will. Please let us know how you get on. xx

Awwww hun, just wait until you find out no point in worrying when you dont need to :(

I know thats going to make totally NO difference to you but :hugs: :hugs: I hope it goes well hun!!

Think positive hun, bug :hug: for tomorrow
PMA coming you way xx

Well the OH came home from work to say that he is taking the time off to come with me so that has made me feel a bit better because at least I won't be alone.

Thank you for all your lovely comments ladies - I will let you know tomorrow what the outcome is.

Wobbly knees :dohh: xx

All my fingers crossed, sure you are just fine xxxxxxx

Just got back - was all fine - I have two ovaries and they are the right size!

Bonus!

Thanks for all your comments - you have no idea how much better I feel now!!

Just got back - was all fine - I have two ovaries and they are the right size!

Bonus!

Thanks for all your comments - you have no idea how much better I feel now!!

Thats great news hun, glad it went well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"