Well I am putting toe back into the water

Lawa

Reaction score
Morning guys for people who don't know me I am 24 and have three M/C under my belt.

Last week we went to see the gynae consultant who has done full blood test and chromosome tests on me and OH and we will be going back in six weeks.

I had an early bleed at 6 weeks
Then a BO at 7 weeks
then my most recent was a M/C and D and C at 8 weeks.

So I am hoping they will be able to do something with me after all these tests i had a bout 24 vials of blood taken last week!

Hi Lawra :)

Sorry for your losses and i really hope u get some answers soon and that sticky bfp ;-)

xxx

sorry for your losses sweety! i hope doctor can help you now!
we are going through a similar thing... 3 MCs and now off to see gyno after my GP ran lots of tests on me....:)
xxxxxx

We are going through this too... I had my third m/c confirmed this morning.

We have had bloods taken and am waiting for our consultant appt.

All the ladies, I'm so sorry about your losses. It is no fun being in the "recurrent miscarriage" category. I've had two. Since I'm 35, they did all the blood tests after my second. I know what you mean, Lawa. I got 17 vials taken in one day. So far, they haven't found anything. I've also had a hysteroscopy and they found nothing. They keep telling me it was bad luck. Hard to believe. In some ways I want them to tell me something is wrong and then fix it.

Lawa and Padbrat, I hope they find something that is an easy fix and you get your sticky beans very soon.

xoxo

Hi Lawa we always seem to end up back in the same category ! Its sh*t aint it. U will get some good testing if you are referred to Solihill, Professor Siobhan Quenby is there now and she is very thorough.

Hey girls my last miscarriage (ectopic) I had 53 vialls of blood taken over 3 weeks lol ! By the end my arm was bruised and weak

53???? OMG! Were they selling it on to vampires>??

They must be guys lol :D

Just had AF today so back at CD1 we think we are going ot wait to try untill we have had all the results back on the 9th or do you think it would hurt to start trying now as i would i would be able to test on the 6th? Or would you guys not risk it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->