Well I couldn't wait till my birthday and BFP!

joannep

hoping its 3rd time lucky
Reaction score
So I tested last night on an IC expecting it to be blank as I was only 11dpo and other BFPs (with MC) have only ever been faint at 14dpo and there was only a bloody line!

Tested on other tests I had a tesco and some other cheapies and were all positive.

Tested on a boots own brand and asda this morning- positive again and I've just got in and done a super drug and got quite a good line.

So nothing for it did the digital and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant!

I'm over the moon and stars we have been trying for 10/11 cycles and have had 2 MCs this year so really crossing everything that it works out.

I am due AF Monday 20th which is my birthday so It will be the best ever.

Fingers crosssed x Thanks for everyones support!

Attachments

• P1020755.jpg
    P1020755.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 45
  • P1020751.jpg
    P1020751.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 56
yay congrats! hope it sticks for you! :happydance:

Yey I'm so happy for u. Here's wishing u the best of luck hope it's a sticky bean :)xx

Thanks everyone really going to try and stop testing now and just relax!

Just wanted to tell you all that this was my first cycle using the CBFM! x

Thank you just so pleased its happening! x

I'm panicking a little now as AF is due tomorrow. Even though the lines on tests have got darker its hard to think it may just be ok this time. Got wierd feelings in my tummy tonight too. Really hope everything works out for us we are so ready! x

tested this morning (last time I promise!) and lines are as dark as the control one. Looks like this could be the best birthday ever! x

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you! Am having weird feelings in my tum too, but hoping it's just because of all the changes there. I've ended up testing yesterday and today to confirm Tuesday's results and lines are gradually getting darker so am taking that to be a good sign! Will try the other clearblue digi I've got in a few days and hopefully see a nice 2-3weeks this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->