well...i did it!! kind of journal starts today!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant stop thinking about food!!!!!!!!!! ive had 2 poached eggs on toast fro brekkie and a slimming world *home made* scotch egg...ill be egg bound lmao i want to eat everything in sight but i havent.....im so stressed out....bad head be gone!!!!!!

h x

Hun thats nothing ive had 4 packets of crisps so far plus a handful of halloween sweets pinched from the kids :rofl:
Stay strong hunny :hugs: xx

Congrats!!! You've now lost more than half a stone and did not touch the cake! We do need to do a catch up one day.

Keep going hayley!!! I had two packets of nik naks, apple crumble and cream and bourbon biscuits today! And that is all! nothing else!! Ohhh where's the vit c!!!

How you doing?? turnt into an egg yet?

im doing ok i think if ic arry on im gonna become egg bound as my mom says lol

today ive had bacon snadwich for brekkie (no sins) dinner was a beef sunday dinner but i had sins as i had yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes then low fat rice pudding so 6 sins yorkies, 4 sins tatties and 4 sins pudding still didnt go over my 15 allowance though,...,its weigh in tomorrow so ill let you all know

h x

best of luck!! fingers crossed for you!

i had chicken chow mein last night.... amazing for the little sins it is!! But then I caved in and had chocolate :( prob bout 30 syns lol!!!

Today Ive had wholemeal bread with cheddar (toasted) cos reduced fat cheddar is a bit crap!! And thats all.... until I just had some stew with braising steak.. so guess its a red day!!

I know not eating is the wrong way to do it but I felt bad after my night :( Oh I had prawn crackers too :(

But oh well today was a new day and I have done well!! I keep getting heartburn though :( weird!!

good luck with your weigh in tomorrow I am sure you are doing great

dont beat your self up kerry, what choccie did you have? i do the same on a mon after class, i bet youve still done really well... have you tried the new cathedral city 30% less fat, i think its just the same and you can have 49g!

i dont feel like ive lost any this week and my period is still all over the place since goin back on the pill, i bled for nearly 3weeks, stopped for a weekm came back on, have been off for about 5 days now and low and behold, i wipe tonight and pink bloody colour!! its doin my head in!

h x

bloody periods ey.... !!

I had these yummy milkybar moments or something... like minstrels but white choclate.... my niece had them!!

I hope Ive done well and I just hope that night hasnt sacrificed my weight loss!!

Friday I did well but again I went like 8 hours without eating anything proper (only a banana and apple)!! Then I had a rump steak with new potatos... resisted the chips and the pub!! Although I had a few of OH's!! :blush:

Sorry i thought I posted my post on the loser thread... dont mean to gatecrash your journal :blush:

i have a good feeling for you i think you will surprise yourself!!

dont worry its a journal but all are welcome no dress code here lol

h x

well weigh in came and went.........so did 2.5lbs..now 10.5lb lost in 3 weeks, i so want to loose 3.5lb next week, im going to write here every day exactky what ive eaten and drank every day and if i do any exercise......

I REALLY WANT TO GET MY 1 STONE NEXT WEEK!!!

h x

OMG!!! Well done you!!!! How impressive! it soon mounts up doesnt it!! :hugs: How does this sin thing work?

it feels forever for me though lol

basically you have an allowance of 15 sins a day which can be treats, a curlu wurly is 6 sins, on a green day chicken chow mein from the chinky is 7 sins, you can use it for extra bread, chocolate, alcohol, crisps etc everything else "healthy" you would class as free food so you save your sins up for your treats!!

hows you anyway em?

h x

oh cool! it sounds very good!! I like sins, I comfot ate two chocolate bars today, after pasta for lunch and pizza for dinner, not to mention the two packets of crisps!! argh!

I am poo, but i am not going to hijak your journal!! I posted in the health bit.

How is it going??

ive struggled today and had a ww choc icecream *8 sins* no more and only had 12 sins since tue mornin so i suppose not that bad, its the whole mental attitude and the (you dont need that choc bar) to keep being said in your head!!

hows you feelin, you pizza pasta choccie bar eater

h x

well i was silly and got on teh scales at the chemist and according to them ive onlu lost 1/2lb since mon..if thats the case when ive gone hell for leather this week im going to be soooo dissapointed!!!
Its also my daughters birthday party tomorrow, my mom has got her a beautiful cake (high school musical) and im NOT going to have any..this will be an achievement as i love CAKE!!!!

oh well ill struggle on..i have to keep saying to myself, if i wouldnt have eaten so much previously and been a greedy pig i wouldnt be going through this now....lol

h x

hun youve got to to remember that all scales are different!! And was a different time of the day you weighed!!??

Dont do it... dont be disheartened... keep going!! And if it half a pound.. so be it... its half a pound in the right direction :hugs:

You've done so well! I have never been able to lose weight that fast! you can do it!

As for me, i am still stuffing myself with crap. I feel 9 months preg again!

ooopppsss naughty me i forgot to update my very own journal how rude lol

well...

13.5lb lost now FOREVER in 4 weeks...i pray i can keep going, i normally get to 2 stone and then give up...so ladies when im getting closer i need some motivation lol

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->