well...i did it!! kind of journal starts today!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Last night i did it and re joined slimming world, i have been before and i did very well loosing 3 stone, i then put it back on and went back but didnt do so well...

after maddison and tommy im now 5 stone 6.5 pound heavier than i was...

DISGUSTING FLABBY and GROSS!! yes i can say it its true..

I was upset as since i was last there im 3 stone heavier but i bit the bullett and did it...i was meant to be going with another woman from the stables that had a baby a couple of months before i had tommy but she didnt turn up...i contemplated not going in and when i went to walk through the doors they were locked..it was like hayley youl have to go home and i did have a little sigh of relief..however at theat second a guy appeared and said "hi love, who you looking for, :blush: at that second i didnt want to say slimming world..but he obviously knew...so i said lorraine" he said that the class had moved rooms so to go round the other way..there was no getting away with it now was there...once in there lorraine the class leader recognised and was very nice welcoming me back not making me feel awkward..there were some HUGE people in there and some skinny minnies...one woman has lost 4 stone since june so i was amazed and motivated...

this morning i have had a muller light yoghurt a banana and a pear, lunch i had some porridge (i know its a bit backward but hey) with a hi fi bar for a snack at oh's nan and grandads whislt they were scoffing choc cake!! and then for dinner i had sin free chips with two baked eggs a piece of steak mushrooms and a piece of bread followed by another mullerlight yoghurt...i have a feeling im going to look like a muller light lol

oh cooked for me so that was nice of him, hes said hel do all the cooking so that will def help!

ive had 2 sins for the olive oil 2 for some red sauce and 4 for a piece of bread so not bad for my first day only 8/15 sins but my god already i have the bottom burps!!!

il keep updating this thread as a kind of journal and to try and gee me on as i know i will really bloody struggle im gonna need all your help girls!!

over and out smelly fatty bum bum

h x

well im not doing too bad, bein having porridge for brekkie bacon toms and poached egg for lunch and then chicken and pasta, lamb dinner or stir fry for dinner...no points in those depending if im on a red or a green day...i have had my sins believe it or not on olive oil and a bit of butter..NO CHOCOLATE or BISCUITS have passed my lips...i always did the same before and if ihave done well on monday i will have a double decker or a toffee crisp after!!
Im not starving at all and i can have lots to eat but my head is still playing tricks with me, thinking im hungry and wanting thins i cant! i cant believe what a mess ive become around food, it kind of controlled my life, this is not a diet its def a new way of life i just have to make sure my head gets into the swing of things and quick lol

well weigh in is monday at 7pm so ill let you all knwo when i get back im hoping for 5lb but i really dont feel any different so wel have to see....in total by xmas...9 weeks id love to loose 1.5 stone so myplan is *5lb, 2lb, 2lb, 2lb, 2lb, 2lb, 2ln, 2lb, 2lb, you think it can be done?? I KNOW IT CAN if i stick to it!!!

h x

Good luck Hayley. Looks like you've made a great start!!! Stick with it and once you see a real difference, it will make it so much easier. Good luck on Monday too!! x x

today has been hard...its my lie in on a sunday as mark has tommy and maddy, got up and had weetabix, watched hollyoaks omnibus *hayley tradition on a sunday* took maddison to the stables to her pony club and went to the shops to get a few bits and bobs food wise, went to oh parents house, started a beef goulash slimming world recepie, went to get maddy at 530 and i was straving *realised i hadnt had any lunch and my god i just wanted chocolate there and then*!!! I DIDNT THOUGH..came home had dinner which was nice and then maddy wanted to make chocolate cocount cakes..torture..i did it though and i didnt even lick my finger when chocolate was on it..i washed it off...im sulking about it now but i no ill feel good about in the mornin...

i hate being fat...but realisation is..if id have eaten in moderation before i wouldnt be having to do this now!!!

weigh in tomorrow...will let you know

h x

well done at resisting the cake mix!!! You're such a strong lady!! You're doing so well so far babes.
Good lcuk for the weigh in x x

good luck tonight hun :hugs: let us know how you get on. i weigh in tonight too as i started last monday at WW so i will let you know how i get on too :hugs:

5lb down!!!!!!!

pleased with that, my aim is 2lb a week before xmas and ill have lost 1.5stone ...

at the moment 77lb is my aim so 72lb to go!!!

h x

Well done Hayley!! Onwards and upwards babes!!!

I just read you lost 5 pounds...excellent!!! Keep it going!!!

thanks alyx, i really got my act together and ring you!!!

ive had a strange day today, i had my brekkie (shreddies with candarel) no lunch as we were busy and then a lamb dinner and a weight watchers pudding...im still sticking at it and im not finding it impossible just strange to try and change my way of life really..as in not eat everything in sight thats bad for me and think before i eat lol im secretly hoping for a loss of 3lb but im not sire as i dont feel any different...but i am so proud of myself as today myself and maddy baked this beauty and i havent had any!!!

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/haylebop/sprinkle.jpg

its better than the last attempt!!

h x

Well done on your loss so far, you have a very strong determination! You have now inspired me to sort myself out and start dieting, so healthy eating is now the way forward. Keep it up.

i got my wish woo hoo

3lb done 8lb gone FOREVER!!

h x

Well done hunny, wish i could be as strong as u but im not and hate myself for it :blush: xx

come on hales we both have the same name you can do it,.....i said the same unti li went to slimming world it was them that gave me the motivation!

h x

wow! just found this thread! well done Hayley! 8lb is amazing! how on earth did you bake a cake wihtout eating it! that is amazing!!!!!

I wish i had lost 8lb!! I think it is time i got off my butt now!

its kind of a test i think...the cake...if i can bake it and watch others eat it and not have any then i know i can do this....i dont need it, i just want it..but i dont have to have it!!

you can loose all your weight when your in hawaii, youll sweat it off in the heat and can damce on the beach!!

h x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i cant stop thinking about food!!!!!!!!!! ive had 2 poached eggs on toast fro brekkie and a slimming world *home made* scotch egg...ill be egg bound lmao i want to eat everything in sight but i havent.....im so stressed out....bad head be gone!!!!!!

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->