well...i did it!! kind of journal starts today!

that is so good!!! Well done you!! I got to get my arse in gear, i found myself stuffing spag bol down my neck with a big baguette and red wine after having had the world's largest piece of cod and chips with curry sauce for dinner!!!

I can't get over how quick you are losing the weight! does it get easier to eat good foods as time goes on or harder?? I once stopped eating chocolate and after a few months i went right off it and the thought turned my stomach! I wish i could do that again!

that is so good!!! Well done you!! I got to get my arse in gear, i found myself stuffing spag bol down my neck with a big baguette and red wine after having had the world's largest piece of cod and chips with curry sauce for dinner!!!

I can't get over how quick you are losing the weight! does it get easier to eat good foods as time goes on or harder?? I once stopped eating chocolate and after a few months i went right off it and the thought turned my stomach! I wish i could do that again!

on ww i was having choc like everyday cos the points values are not that high!! on sw I dont touch it!! I love this diet!!

Had a day off yesterday for my birthday and got DRUNK last night so now having a good ole fry up and you can :)

ooooo yes birthday drunken ness spill the beans kerry!!

h x

hehe! it was fun!! you can see the pics on facebook lol!

we danced crazily.... worked off calories hehe xx

scream cry shout hissy blub!!!

i have stayed the same im gutted, i have tried so hard and nothing this week...such a let down!! my xmas target is now gettin slightly unacheivable...as of tomorrow im going to have to write everything down on here that i eat, when i eat and what exercise i do....so unhappy!

h x

today i have eaten:
4 rashers of bacon, (fat removed and grilled) half a tin of tomatoes, scrambled egg mushrooms and two pieces of brown toast....

2 cans of pepsi max

chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mash potatoe and gravy (used my milk and cheese A's)

sins: some gravy...

im going to have strawberries and melon for pudding with candarel on, got a bad sweet craving but I WILL NOT give in and i will be thin!!!!

h x

wow sounds super healthy!

Dont let not losing get to you - a woman's body moves in cycles. Some weeks you will slow down, then others the weigh will just fall off. It is a case of three steps forward, one step back. You are doing great. it took a long time to put this weight on, so losing it isnt going to be quick either. To lose too quick is bad for you. You may not have lost the weight this week but your body will be thanking you for the effort you have put in in the inside.

Well done!! I think you are doing fab!

thanks emma thats really kind....im still doing it today but im struggling...

today my day has gone like this:

breakfast readybrek and strawberries (speed food)

no lunch, didnt have time,

dinner quorn mince (speed food) with tomatoes, onions and garlic, 2 jacket potatoes with cottage cheese and grated cheese... (2 a sections and one b section)

am just about to have a slimming bar choc and orange (my b section)

i had 6 sins (pom pom bear crisps)

tomorrow is another day ay lol

h x

well the speed foods worked...

back on track i lost 3lb this week...

total of 1 stone 2.5lb

h x

OMg! that is so good - what is speed food??

I cant stop thinking about chocolate - i am obsessed i swear. GD has ruined me for life! lol

lol speed foods are corn on the cob, quorn, beetroot, melon, strawberries etc etc

come on em you can do it put the choc down lol

h x

i cant i cant i cant! i try so hard but i get starving liek an hour after a meal because i am so used to nibbling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->