Well I don't know..

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
Where I belong really but I guess it's here. Me and OH are waiting to try after losing our baby at 4 and a half weeks. We are currently planning on about a 3 month break, so since I shall be around a while, I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Laura, and I'm 20. I've been with my OH for 19 months, and we were trying for 2 months for number 1. We found out I was expecting at the hospital on Sunday morning, and began to lose our baby the same day. We are both really cut up about it, but OH is having a hard time showing it.

Happy New Year to you all, and :hug: all round xx

hey,

Im so so sorry for your loss. I lost a LO and the pain is so unbearable at first, but also so confusing and hard to deal with. You will find so many women here who will emphasise with what you are going through, so if you need a friend, please dont hesitate to reach out. If you ever want to chat, im always around. Also, you might find it helpful to post in the miscarriage and loss support forum. There are fantastic ladies in there who will be happy to also support you, or answer any questions you might have ect...

I understand wanting to go on a break. I hope your time passes quickly :hugs:

Thank you hun. :hug: to you too. I have never felt this way in my life before. Although, I barely knew of my babies existence, it still feels as though part of me has been taken and is missing :cry:

I am excited, but very scared about trying again when we are ready, I am scared of it happening again. It has only made me more desparate though to have a healthy pregnancy, with a healthy baby at the end :blush:

xx

you have lost a part of yourself sweety. Don't be afraid to let yourself grieve. Too many ladies don't let themselves mourn because others downplay the hurt of a m/c, but you need to take that time for yourself. To heal physically and psychologically. Im not religious, but i do feel your angel will always be with you.

This will happen for you hunny, when your ready :hugs:

I think it's because we lost out Little One so early on, and so many other ladies have lost much later on, it feels like I am a fraud for feeling the way I do. I mean, I wouldn't have even known about being pregnant if I hadn't been taken ill on Sunday morning :cry:

Like you say though, it will happen when it is meant to happen. Thanks hun xx

I understand what your saying. I think so many women feel like that, like because the baby was so young its not legitimate to hurt. Please dont feel like that, this was your LO and you have as much right to grieve as anyone else.

If you need a friend, please PM me. Im pretty rubbish at advice, ect! but il always read and try and be a friend.

I really hope your feeling better soon sweetheart, thinking of you.

Thank you again. You ladies are so supportive. I'm here for you too, so if you ever need to moan, or let of steam, you know when I am. I am always here to listen, and try to advise you the best that I can. Thank you :hug: xx

Thank you so much sweety, that means so much :)

Hi Hun

So so sorry to hear about your loss.

I haven't gone through it so won't pretend to know how you feel but am always here for a natter if you want some company :)

x

Thank you very much, both of you!

I've just told an older friend, well I think of her more like an aunty or something, but we are really close. She knows me and OH really well, and has known both of us since before we were together. She text me because she knew something was wrong, and I had to tell her. She wanted to know why I hadn't told her, as I was with her when I started to bleed. I said that I hadn't wanted to say anything, because the other people around are a bit "old fashioned" and don't believe in sex before marriage and whatever, and would definately frown upon it. She hasn't text back since, so I really hope she isn't angry at me for not saying anything sooner. :dohh::cry: xx

:hugs: I'm sure she's not, she's probably trying to think on the best thing to say.

I've said it already, but i'm so sorry for your loss. Glad you decided to come over to WTT though :) :hugs: xx

I'm seeing her in person tomorrow, for a long 5 hour journey down to London, so if she is angry with me then it will be an uncomfortable journey, and the others will guess something is wrong. I just want her to ask how I am, because apart from you ladies nobody does, and I want a hug too:hug:It's not a lot to ask is it?
xx

:hug: i'm so sorry for you w4b, i wish no-one ever had to go through it.
your friend is probably (as others have said) not sure what you might need or how to make you feel better ..... people who haven't been through it (in my experience) have no idea how it feels or what to say, so often end up coming out with things that seem very insensitive, even when they mean well. i hope the car journey gives you a chance to talk through it with her and get those well deserved :hug: :hug:

It's a coach journey with at least 15 other people, so I guess it will be hard to talk, but I will try and talk to her at some point. It's to a football game as well, so it's not like we will be able to talk when we get there either. She is one of these people who won't put on a front though. If she is angry, you will know about it, which I think is a good thing. But it does make me more nervous :blush:

She has no children of her own, so I just think maybe she can't imagine how it feels for this to happen, and that she just doesn't know what to say. I just hope she knows that tomorrow, as long as I can have a hug, and for her to treat me normally, then that is all I want to be honest.

Anyway xx

Hey.even though youre here because of horrible circumstances...welcome to WTT.I've had 3 miscarriages so if you ever want to talk or just vent,you can always PM me.I'm so sorry to hear about your loss chica.I hope your time in WTT does go quickly for you xxx

Sorry to hear you have lost too :hugs: I'm here for you if you ever need anyone too! Thank you for the welcome! xx

Hope the journey isn't too bad, she isn't angry and you get your hug :hugs: xx

Well the journey was just like normal. I was miserable though, but tried to put on a brave face and be my normal self - which wasn't easy. My friend text me in the morning to say that I should only go if I felt I was OK, and not to push myself. I said that I was OK to go and that I wouldn't want to be sat at home anyway. So that was fine.

Everything was fine though, all the way there, had an OK time when we were there, but people knew something was wrong because I sat down the front and didn't go to the back to sing like normal. I didn't even jump up when we scored. I was so tired and just achey. So people were asking but we said I'd been drinking the night before :blush:

Then when we got back and I walked her across to her house[she has a broken foot so I helped with all her bags], she gave me a hug and a kiss and told me to look after myself. She is so lovely. I don't know why I worried.

Thank you for asking though, and hope you are OK too xx

Hey
hope you dont mind me posting on your thread, Have not been what youve been through so cant say i know how you feel, just wanted to say you have every right to feel the way you feel.

I am glad the coach trip went ok. :hug:

Sar xx

Thank you hun. Yes, everything went well ta! Was a good day in the end:happydance::hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->