Well I just Don't Know What to Think!

heatherv2

Reaction score
So I had MC on March 6th at 16 weeks. The Dr said it would be best to wait until after 1st AF to try again, so we have been patiently (for the most part) waiting. The bleeding and spotting stopped a couple of weeks ago, and my hormone levels went back to 0. It's been frustrating not knowing when AF will arrive. Well, late night on March 26th/27th (Fri/Sat), we got a bit frisky and did some "business", if you know what I mean. It's the only time we have done it since the MC because we really intend to wait until after AF to actually try. Well, I have a stash of OPKs and HPTs in the cabinet and I decided to play with them today, just for fun. They are mostly ICs, and I have a ton of them, so I didn't feel like I would be wasting money. I did an OPK and the test line was rather dark so I decided to do an HPT. I got a faint line on the HPT, but I couldn't tell for sure if it was pink or not. This led me to do a bunch of other tests to check and see. I ended up being pretty sure that one was faint pink, and I also have 3 more faint pink lines on other tests, and one faint blue line on another. There was also one test that was negative, but it is not as sensitive a test as the others. So I have 5 tests with faint positive results, and all I wanted to do was play with the tests because I was bored! I'm just afraid to believe it might be true, and I can't wait until tomorrow so I can do some with FMU!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Things can be very confusing around this time.

These tests are a blessing and a curse. I love them but often they create more questions for me! Hang in there, you'll get an answer soon enough. Keep us posted!

sorry for your loss :hugs: Good luck and fx. let us know xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->