well... I sucked it up

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
And bought a bumbo chair. I thought that they were just a waste before I used a friends while we were sitting having coffee. I couldn't belive how nice it was to have free hands once again:happydance: Now I can make dinner and entertain LO, we have a HUGE counter and I can put her up on it in her chair! Oh and it's kinda funny too because I called a number in the paper for someone who had one on for cheap (1/2 price) and it turned out to be my friends daycare provider who actually knows my LO. I had taken her into the center only twice to get the kids and when I called and mentioned that I thought it was the center my friends kids go to she says "Oh, Brooklynns mommy"

I love, love, love our bumbo! Khloe used it in the summer to sit on the porch with us and when Keira wanted to always sit up and look around she used it and loved it.

summer can sit up now but she still uses hers say if im cooking or something she will sit on the counter in it wiht her toys, the best thing i ever bought :) you made the right choice lol

I was at a baby group this morning and the topic of the bumbo chairs came up and I feel so much better now because I have been putting her on the counter so I can cook dinner for the last few days and thought everyone would think I was sooo stupid (she could fall!) but a bunch of the other mothers didn't laugh at me cuz they all do it too! So I'm not a horrible mommy. And we all decided that we are going to bring them to group too

I used to put her on the counter next to me too. The big thing with them was babies were falling because parents put them in the seat on top of things and just walked away leaving them alone. As long as you are right there paying attention she is fine.

I was at a baby group this morning and the topic of the bumbo chairs came up and I feel so much better now because I have been putting her on the counter so I can cook dinner for the last few days and thought everyone would think I was sooo stupid (she could fall!) but a bunch of the other mothers didn't laugh at me cuz they all do it too! So I'm not a horrible mommy. And we all decided that we are going to bring them to group too

I haven't done it while cooking dinner :blush: but have while washing dishes. Hannah loved it because she was seeing new things :rofl:

I think they are great...il be gutted when he can get out of his! x

Colton used his while he still could. He's a very fat baby and absolutely didn't fit in it anymore about a month or so ago. He always sat in the floor in his, except for once when I sat him on the bathroom countertop while I blowdryed my hair. It always made me nervous.
They recalled them here and then started selling them again with the safety sticker about not putting them on raised surfaces (chairs, tables, etc) to cover their asses if a kid fell.

New use today... At the breakfast table on a chair with armrests... I got a hot meal... The whole thing!

I love the Bumbo - it saves us having to buy a highchair.

Brayden loves it too, it lets him play with toys at restraunts!:

https://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p19/Starflyr/belly%20pics/Brayden/005-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"