Well i survived the 3mth wait and...

africaqueen

Reaction score
My 3rd cycle since my ectopic has started as AF arrived this morning. so that means from next wk we are offically ttc again!!:happydance:
Minus 1 tube and a lot of heartache, but very happy to be able to try again.
Over the last 3mths i have healed physically and emotionally and i just pray our journey is not too long :)

I am eating more healthier and i have started my EPO today which i will take from today intill cd12 :)

Here's hoping for a fast bfp as i need to be pregnant again more than anything.

Good luck to us all who having a vist from af and hope its our last for 9mths! xxx

Ive been following you for a couple of months africaqueen (not like a stalker lol) and youve been so upbeat and gave me some great advice, Im so glad you can try again and im sending lots and lots of baby dust :D xxx

What a great attitude! I am hopeful that you wont have a long wait! I always tried to remind myself, I had good eggs and oh had good sperm, the baby just got stuck. The next one will get its hiking shoes on and make it to the end of that tube!

Very best of luck, I am following your story. XXX

Wow you are awesome! i am almost at the end of my waiting time. I go in on the 12th of April for the "ok" to try again. Congrats to you! i am sure this has been SO very hard. Good luck hun.

Best of luck! I am waiting just one cycle because I didn't have surgery or metho and am going for my tube dye test next cycle.

Buckets and buckets of :dust: for you!!!! :hugs:

yay good for you, good luck xxx

Awww been following some of your post wishing lots of luck and :dust: for a speedy BFP x x x

thanks everyone :) I am soooo excited and nervous. AF has left the building so we can get to BD now :) yaaaaay. Only thing is, that DH works away 4 days out the wk so we have that as a obstacle too... but hoping we get our sticky bean soon and all u ladies too xxx

Good luck! Hope to se your sticky BFP very soon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->