Well....I think i have pregnancy brain lol...

rachlouise25

mum of 3 xxx
Reaction score
OMG has anyone else suffered from this .....im speaking to my oh or my mum and i know what i am saying in my head but as the words seems to come out t,they both look at me stupid as if to say ...what the heck did you just say

apparentely my words didnt come out and they didnt understand why i said:wacko: ive noticed alot to that i cant get certain things out i want to say so have to change the phrase .......

anyone else ever suffer from this ive got a great name for it .....PREGNANCY BRAIN LOL ........:haha:

haha yes. I feel like my IQ has dropped 20 points since becoming pregnant. The number of dopey things I have said and done is quite astounding. I also forget what i am saying half way through a sentence quite often and forget words all the time. Pregnancy dementia more likes :D x

Yep constantly at work keep forgetting what someone JUST told me. The other staff find it funny though so never mind!

haha yes. I feel like my IQ has dropped 20 points since becoming pregnant. The number of dopey things I have said and done is quite astounding. I also forget what i am saying half way through a sentence quite often and forget words all the time. Pregnancy dementia more likes :D x

omg hun yer too right i have a 8 month old baby and i feel like i gurggle like him sometimes:haha: i also feel like im going crazy i bet if i gurggled to him he would understand me lol can be that bad sometimes.....

my other half asked me to get something for him otherday and i didnt get him what he asked for gave him something completley diffrent the look i had hehe was so funny thinking of it afterwoods .....

does feel like im loosing the plot hun ....i guess all these hormones got to play a part in our brains to make us do silly things xxxxxxxxxxx

Yep constantly at work keep forgetting what someone JUST told me. The other staff find it funny though so never mind!

:haha: do you find sometimes tho that you dont find it as funny as they do i find i stress myself out sometimes ,my oh just pisses himself laughing .....

:haha: do you find sometimes tho that you dont find it as funny as they do i find i stress myself out sometimes ,my oh just pisses himself laughing .....

Yeah if I'm stressed or it's busy it's not funny at all but usually I'm ok!:shrug:

Yeah if I'm stressed or it's busy it's not funny at all but usually I'm ok!:shrug:

omg im so glad im not the only one i thought i was going nuts :dohh:

haha I think pregnancy brain is hitting me as well. I was spelling the word kids out loud in the car to my mom and husband (because of an old show I watched when I was little it was in the beginning song) and I actually spelled it "cids". They started laughing at me and I had no idea why...until they told me!!

Oh god, I know the feeling,
I constantly get up, walk into another room and then forget why I'm even there in the first place.
Or I'll be having a conversation, and mid-sentence will pause and ask the other person "Do you remember what I was just saying...?"

ha ha! me too!! my sentences make complete sense in my head but in my haste to get them out the words often get jumbled up and I make no sense at all! :dohh: I find it very frustrating as sometimes once ive realised im talking rubbish I simply cannot think of how to explain what I was trying to say :dohh:

its like certain key words have been completely erased from my memory but I dont realise it until I try to use that particular word :confused: :rofl: xx

awwwwwwwwwwwww bless im really glad im not only one going through this ,im really glad there is alot of others that experiance all these things

the funny sentences are the worst arent they ....

haha hun tha is funny the way you was spelling kids out loud ,when im out and about im afraid to talk lol just in case it dont come out right ,i have done it few times ,was in chip shop also other day and i said to the lady can i have cheese on chips and chips please ,she was laughing so was my oh i had no idea and stupid as i am she said what did u want again im posertive she was taking the piss and i said exactley the same again ,i didnt even relise i was pregnant then till week later :haha:

It happens to me quite often, I can be saying something and foget what it was or looking for something and then wondering what the hell Im doing lol, I have gone to reply to a post knowing what I am about to write, then have to read the thread again cause I forgot what I was about to write lmao......Pregnancy brain is such a nightmare......

It happens to me quite often, I can be saying something and foget what it was or looking for something and then wondering what the hell Im doing lol, I have gone to reply to a post knowing what I am about to write, then have to read the thread again cause I forgot what I was about to write lmao......Pregnancy brain is such a nightmare......

:haha: hun bless ,well hopefully it will go soon after baby is born

lol i hope so anyway feel dumb as it is :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back