Well, I think it's time: looking for a NTNP buddy

So if I fall pregnant I'll be delighted, if I don't I won't be too gutted. For now.

Hehe, that's exactly how I feel! Welcome to the convo. ;)

Good luck at your appt., sugarplum. What are you planning on doing there?

Does anyone feel slightly disappointed when things in the bedroom go a way that will definitely NOT lead to pregnancy? I do want to keep things fun in the bedroom, but there still is a little voice that goes "hey, wait, you know that's a bit of a waste?"

hehe you made me chuckle a little. . . yes totally know what you mean but this month we have been a little careless and if it happens it happens.

Ugh, how do women keep from getting their hopes up every TWW? My nipples have been slightly sore and super sensitive for the past few days and I can't stop thinking about it. And of course that only makes me notice it more!

How do you ladies keep your minds off of it?

Haha that comment about the bedroom antics made me laugh :)

the TWW is awful, I try so hard not to symptom-spot cos its so easy to get obsessive. I don't track but I roughly know when I ovulate so I think I'm in the TWW now. On cd26 and my cycles are anything from 30 to 35 days.

Anyone thinkign about testing soon? X

the TWW is awful, I try so hard not to symptom-spot cos its so easy to get obsessive. I don't track but I roughly know when I ovulate so I think I'm in the TWW now. On cd26 and my cycles are anything from 30 to 35 days.

I am only cd 7, BUT I will cheer for you! TEST TEST TEST TEST! hehe

I am only cd 7, BUT I will cheer for you! TEST TEST TEST TEST! hehe

Wait! We're supposed to be the voice of reason here!

ourturnnext, just wait a few more days. You can do it! I'm waiting until the 15th so I've got a good while longer.

Ooo, you going to wait til then to test too?

So, I realized today that if we're preggers this cycle, we'll get to surprise everyone at Christmas, and if we missed this cycle, I get to have wine to my heart's content at Thanksgiving! The plan is me and my sibs convene at my Dad's, drink wine with dinner and keep going until bedtime (we spend the night). If I can't drink it'll still be fun, but it's so nice to have something tangible to look forward to that is solidly on the "oh well, better luck next month" side of things.

So how long do you think you ladies will be able to keep from telling your families? I know to wait, but I'm afraid the moment I get two lines I'll be squealing on the phone with my mom!

Made a mistake on my cycle days, I'm actually cd26 today, doh! So I'll wait til 15th to test too hehe its exciting though isn't it.... But... Must.Stay.Calm...

We told both sets of parents straightaway when were pregs last time, we needed the support, we were so scared and clueless!

BunInTheBelly you have the right attitude over Christmas and Thanksgiving, sounds like fun times whether pregnant or not.

How long will you wait to tell people FutureBabyG?

Made a mistake on my cycle days, I'm actually cd26 today, doh! So I'll wait til 15th to test too hehe its exciting though isn't it.... But... Must.Stay.Calm...

We told both sets of parents straightaway when were pregs last time, we needed the support, we were so scared and clueless!

BunInTheBelly you have the right attitude over Christmas and Thanksgiving, sounds like fun times whether pregnant or not.

How long will you wait to tell people FutureBabyG?

I am going to wait as long as possible bc the minute i tell one person everyone will know and i am not a big fan of that. i am hoping i can hide it until 3-4 months. i probably won't but i will try.

My goodness I could not wait that long! Good for you though.

I'm wondering if my soreness is just due to ov. This would be only the second time I've ovulated in 8 years because of the pill, so who knows?

Edit:

Holy freaking emotions, Batman! Hey FBG, I know it's been a while since you came off BC, but do you recall being on a freaking emotional roller coaster when you went off? Today I have teared up a half dozen times, mostly over frustration at work but the last time just a few minutes ago thinking about how neat it's going to be showing my future kiddos Totoro and other Miyazaki films.

How's everyone feeling today? I think it is an emotional time when you start TTC, even if you're NTNP as we all are. Cos it means you do want kids and its emotional thinking about their future.

Well ladies I have a little confession to make, I've been a naughty girl today and tested. There's the feintest of lines there so I'm not building my hopes up cos this happened a couple of months ago and came to nothing. But I wasn't expecting that!

My goodness I could not wait that long! Good for you though.

I'm wondering if my soreness is just due to ov. This would be only the second time I've ovulated in 8 years because of the pill, so who knows?

Edit:

Holy freaking emotions, Batman! Hey FBG, I know it's been a while since you came off BC, but do you recall being on a freaking emotional roller coaster when you went off? Today I have teared up a half dozen times, mostly over frustration at work but the last time just a few minutes ago thinking about how neat it's going to be showing my future kiddos Totoro and other Miyazaki films.

I never had an issue coming off bc with emotions. . or at least not what i remember however finding the right bc was a different story. maybe the hormones are a good thing.

Whaaat?! A [faint] BFP already?! Hope it sticks and your lines grow darker and darker! :) [So have you seen the movie Rent? I'm thinking of that song Today for you, Tomorrow for me!]

Ugh, so today my lower back has been aching off and on. Every so often it was so extreme I couldn't concentrate on what I was doing. It may have been due to a new workout I've been doing this week, though. Every symptom I've had has a possible normal reason in addition to pregnancy. Darn body and it's weirdness!

How's everyone feeling today? I think it is an emotional time when you start TTC, even if you're NTNP as we all are. Cos it means you do want kids and its emotional thinking about their future.

Well ladies I have a little confession to make, I've been a naughty girl today and tested. There's the feintest of lines there so I'm not building my hopes up cos this happened a couple of months ago and came to nothing. But I wasn't expecting that!

test again tomorrow. congrats! soooo happy for u.

Ugh, I need a distraction! I'm just making myself weepy reading birth announcements.

I was bad too and tested yesterday with a Dollar Tree test that I had lying around - BFN, of course. I've pretty much convinced myself that we're out this cycle. Today marks CD29 of my first off BCP cycle\, and I have a feeling it's just going to be totally wacky. *mope mope mope*

I did and I got my BFP! Very early days, still only on cd32, but have been sick three times, very tired and all the twinges I had with my 1st pregnancy. Taking each day at a time. Digital on sunday said 1-2weeks pregnant :)

What's new with everyone else? Testing is coming up isn't it? X

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you!

I was bad and tested just a couple hours ago with a dollar tree test: BFN. Oh well, at this point I'm pretty certain I'm out, no real symptoms recently that aren't more likely AF/wacky hormone based.

I am still waiting to ovulate my cbfm should show a high though tomorrow hopefully. . . i hope that's right bc i am tired of waiting to ovulate i want to move onto waiting for af not to show. Somedays i wish i had a time machine to fast forward to see if and when we would conceive. . if i knew that i could come back to reality and current time and be more patient. i just want to know. it doesn't have to be this month but someday would be nice.

I know what you mean, FBG - having a guarantee that someday it'll happen would be so nice!

Well, AF showed up yesterday, and I was thrilled. Seriously! I'm so thankful that it seems my cycles are going to get back to normal fairly quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->