Well I thought it was positive!!?

blondebabe

Reaction score
So the bottom test in the picture looks like its darker than the test line and the middle one looks slightly lighter and the clear blue is a bfn
I don't get it ? I'm on day 26 gave up with the monitor after it didn't show anything other than medium...starting to get a bit annoyed now !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 20
Odd question but have you had a positive on the clearblue test already (pevious cycle?) Reason I ak is apparently the test looks for an increase since your last test so for example you may have positive test last month with this test holder but for it too be positive this month the reading would have to be higher than it was last month to register positive thats why they dont sell test sticks on their own and also why it is advised to use a new one each cycle.

Odd question but have you had a positive on the clearblue test already (pevious cycle?) Reason I ak is apparently the test looks for an increase since your last test so for example you may have positive test last month with this test holder but for it too be positive this month the reading would have to be higher than it was last month to register positive thats why they dont sell test sticks on their own and also why it is advised to use a new one each cycle.

wow never knew that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->