Well im back here...

LaylitaGypsie

Reaction score
Its been a while since i was really active on here, and quite a bit has changed for me. I am no longer alone on this path to #1, however i now am bein made to wait. By the time OH wants to try for a baby, ill be close to, of not 28. While i understand why he wants to wait (he feels 22 is too young to be a dad, wants to become a fully reqisrered electrician before we start a family, be closer to having our own home -we know the house and have almost half the deposit, but it wont be on the market for 5-6 years-.), iand i can get on board with most of his reasonings, i had always seen myself having my 1st by 25, and finished having kids by 30. Im already 25, and unless we have had an unexpected oopsie like we think, none of thats going to happen.

How do you ladies deal with your wait being at the control of someone else? In many ways, it was easier alone

It's so hard when you want something and the other person isn't quite with you yet.
My husband has agreed after long negotiations to ttc next year. Although I'd like to now. This will be our 4th and last baby.
He wouldn't commit to a timeframe for a long time and I found that hard but now we've afreed on next year I have something to focus on if that makes sense

Try setting little tasks/goals between now and then. It may help the time pass

Sorry I'm not much help. Just wAbted to say I understand as it was us a little while ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->