well just found out...

doumauk

mama to salim,expecting
Reaction score
IM PREGNANT AGAIN :happydance::happydance::happydance: While we wernt really trying we wernt preventing either. My first and last period since having salim was 15th october and the last few days that familiar sickly feeling about the thought of meat has come back so today we did a test which showed up within a second. We went to the doctors and she scanned me and said Im 5 weeks and 3 days so due on 10th august, salim was born on 19th august. Some might think its so fast to be pregnant again but im happy and hoping this baby will stick. So this is going to be fun, 2 babies under 1!! anyone else been in this position??

wow, congratulations! One brave lady!!
At least you'll get the sleep-deprived years over quicker and they'll always have a play mate!!!
Congratulations again.

Wow! Congratulations! I think it will be lovely for the two siblings to grow up together. I'm close in age to my sister (18 months and one year difference in school) and we're very close. Best of luck to you and the bean.

aww congratulations, brilliant news!

congratulations, dont care what other people think as long as your happy

Lou
xxx

never experienced that nor do i know anyone who have, but congrats

wow, congrats!!

Im paranoid cause we had sex without a condom a couple weeks ago, but i still havent had a period since having jasmine...

Well, a quick look at my tickers will tell you that I'm in the same situation. CONGRATULATIONS! I was disappointed at first, but have come to terms with it and am getting excited slowly. I'm worried about Charlotte not getting enough 'baby' time, but we'll have to work it out I suppose. Glad to know I'm not the only one though! My new one is due June 22, Char was born June 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->