well just found out...

Congratulations. My best friend's kids are 1 year and 3 days apart.

Congrats. xx my cousin just had a baby boy 2 weeks ago and her baby girl will be 1 in 2 weeks time !!!!! There is 11 months and 2 days between them.

congrats x x

my aunt has 2 children born 1 year 1 week apart x

Congratulations to you! My husband and his sister are 11 months apart, and so are his sister's kids, and they are very close! Good luck to you!!! :D

aaww congrats! my niece and nephew's birthday are 5 days apart and have just a year gap between them!

Well, a quick look at my tickers will tell you that I'm in the same situation. CONGRATULATIONS! I was disappointed at first, but have come to terms with it and am getting excited slowly. I'm worried about Charlotte not getting enough 'baby' time, but we'll have to work it out I suppose. Glad to know I'm not the only one though! My new one is due June 22, Char was born June 9.

Its nice to know im not alone. I wasnt disappointed,just a bit scared of peoples reactions. :hug:

congrats hun i am so happy for you. it will be lovely for your children being so close in age. i am sure your house will be fun of fun!!!

Christine
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->