Well ladies...

GraceFace

Reaction score
I thought I was taking it easy this cycle and wasn't going to worry about ANYTHING! But, low and behold, I finally have EWCM after looking for it for months now. I've only gotten "wet" CM since I started this TTC adventure. I thought I must have already ovulated because my CM was wet for 3 days prior to today. I think I may be willing to grab the torch and run with it ladies!

Also, OH is taking tomorrow and the following day off so I guess it is my civic duty to perform now! LOL!:happydance:

I thought I was taking it easy this cycle and wasn't going to worry about ANYTHING! But, low and behold, I finally have EWCM after looking for it for months now. I've only gotten "wet" CM since I started this TTC adventure. I thought I must have already ovulated because my CM was wet for 3 days prior to today. I think I may be willing to grab the torch and run with it ladies!

Also, OH is taking tomorrow and the following day off so I guess it is my civic duty to perform now! LOL!:happydance:

Good to hear! What did you do differently, if you don't mind me asking? I hardly have any due to other meds that dry me out. Def. run with it and get to some serious bd since your dh has a few days off!! Wishing lot's of baby dust and a bfp really soon!:flower:

:happydance::happydance:Fantastic news Grace

get to it then :sex::hugs:

Wow! Thank you ladies for the support! :hugs:

Lumydoggies - I don't think it is really any one thing that I'm doing differently. I'm eating healthy, drinking tons of water, and taking my vitamins and DHEA.

I think that much of this time ttc has been in vein after having taken that depo shot almost a year ago and now my body is just starting to come around. That's my honest opinion on the matter.

:hugs: to all and bucket loads of :dust:

Get to it!!! :sex::sex: I'm hoping the EPO I've been taking will give me lots more EWCM this ov!!
Good lUck Graceface.
xxx:hugs:

Hiya GraceFace - I'm done with the torch (CD17), over to you so get going girlie!!!!:bunny::bunny: Lots of luck and :dust:this cycle xXx

Morning - time for you to get to it and by the time you are done Bding it will be time for me to start - you can pass the torch on to me!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sounds very promising! Happy :sex: and lots of :dust:

Great to hear Grace! We don't expect you to be posting for a couple of days.....:)

Hi again Desperado. Good luck with SMEP. We found it exhausting and my husband commented that he never thought he'd be wondering 'Do we have to?'!!! We tried it for a couple of months but by the end of the 3 day marathon each time we never managed the final day - must be our age :) I'm using CBFM for first time this month and focusing intercourse on the 2 'peak' days is more manageable; we did bd on some of the 'high' days but not feeling under pressure worked better for us I think. Won't know if it's been any more successful until the end of 2ww next Tuesday.

Wishing good things for you both xx

Great to hear Grace! We don't expect you to be posting for a couple of days.....:)

Hi again Desperado. Good luck with SMEP. We found it exhausting and my husband commented that he never thought he'd be wondering 'Do we have to?'!!! We tried it for a couple of months but by the end of the 3 day marathon each time we never managed the final day - must be our age :) I'm using CBFM for first time this month and focusing intercourse on the 2 'peak' days is more manageable; we did bd on some of the 'high' days but not feeling under pressure worked better for us I think. Won't know if it's been any more successful until the end of 2ww next Tuesday.

Hi spoomie,thanks for your advice.def think we will b knackered by the end of it all.am loving my cbfm.this is my second month with it.:thumbup:Good luck for next Tuesday.:hugs:Xxxxxv

Hi Spoomie! I just clicked on your chart. Your temperature rise today looks promising - hope it is the start of a third phase :)

Yeah I want to avoid the exhausting feeling too so we don't end up missing the peak time because we are too tired. Last month, dh initiated three nights in a row well after ov, and I'm like this is nice, but can't we rest already? :)

Hi velo

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. I am so nervous to test tomorrow (just been having a conversation on the 'over 40s' post about it and saying I've had a really upbeat day today and I'm cross with myself because I know it's solely down to my temp rise this am). Seems almost too good to be true that it will stay up so I'm trying to prepare for a disappointment tomorrow am. I am failing in this department so I'll come crashing from a great height if tomorrow doesn't bring what I'm hoping for :-( x

Re: your husband's advances.....it's terrible but I find myself thinking, what's the point, I'm not even ovulating. But then he does say he's never met a woman with such low sex drive as I have!!! Can you imagine how tough SMEP was for me?! :)

Ooh its tomorrow, and your temp is still up. FX for you!
:dust:

Ha ha, thanks again. I'm trying not to get too hopeful, but it's too late already! I'll truly crash and burn this month if it all comes to nought x

LOL! Thanks so much ladies! We only managed to BD once! ONCE! OH was soooo tired after working so hard for so long he really needed some R&R.

So, passing the torch on to the next contestant! I don't expect much from this cycle but normal would be very nice!

LOL! Thanks so much ladies! We only managed to BD once! ONCE! OH was soooo tired after working so hard for so long he really needed some R&R.

So, passing the torch on to the next contestant! I don't expect much from this cycle but normal would be very nice!

Once = many million :spermy: - you are still in the race my friend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->