Well ladies...

Storm1jet2 is right Grace... fingers crossed for you...as for me? Let the BDing begin! LOL

Storm, just love that little spermie! He's so determined! I checked my online calender and I'm definitely in!

LLbean, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Let the races begin! :happydance:

If my calender is correct, we hit it! Now lets just hope that egg let the sperm do it's job!

Storm, just love that little spermie! He's so determined! I checked my online calender and I'm definitely in!

LLbean, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Let the races begin! :happydance:

If my calender is correct, we hit it! Now lets just hope that egg let the sperm do it's job!

it will it will!

Hope so Grace - we really really really need some :bfp:s round here girls.

My Bding has begun - its going to be a tiring incoming 5 days...

LLBEAN are you back to the BDing already lady?

Hope so Grace - we really really really need some :bfp:s round here girls.

My Bding has begun - its going to be a tiring incoming 5 days...

LLBEAN are you back to the BDing already lady?

LOL ok, here goes my Dirty Laundry...ready?

Have to BD tonight BECAUSE hubby has to do the Sperm test...which means the "sample" has to come between 2 days AFTER sex and less than 5 days after...SO, tonight we "dance" and on Monday hopefully he will do the test...as embarrassed as he is about it already LOL...after Monday that puts me at CD8 so yes, it is ON after that...trying to collect the swimmers in there so they are ready for egg :winkwink:

ok for those seeking OPK at a decent price I just found the Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test, 20 Count on Amazon for $28.79
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VLYAOI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER and supposedly No tax + Free shipping

ok for those seeking OPK at a decent price I just found the Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test, 20 Count on Amazon for $28.79
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VLYAOI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER and supposedly No tax + Free shipping

Excellent price! I love Amazon! Did you buy your BBT there as well? And what is the best one to look for?

Excellent price! I love Amazon! Did you buy your BBT there as well? And what is the best one to look for?

actually that I got a CVS believe it or not, didn't even look at amazon LOL

actually that I got a CVS believe it or not, didn't even look at amazon LOL

Then I'll look at a drug store on the way to work today. Hope the SA returns good results!

SA results are in but no one has looked at them yet. Waiting for a call back... I'm dying to know!

Also had someone look at my hubby's and my aura and the findings were very interesting. She has began to clear stuff out now and will then put a protection on... (if any of you believe in that kind of stuff www.margaretmccormick.com) We both had some Negative Entities as well as Dark Entities feeding of our energy... and guess where...for us both in the reproductive area! So now we are clearing it all out in hopes to help us too. This lady is very good at what she does so I hope to see a change soon, may be a month's time but at least we will get all obstacles out of the way and for good

ok FINALLY heard...his results are abnormal. Not too bummed out actually because we have not been trying for too long so we caught it right on time. Now he has to go see an urologist to work on it and we are good to go

ok FINALLY heard...his results are abnormal. Not too bummed out actually because we have not been trying for too long so we caught it right on time. Now he has to go see an urologist to work on it and we are good to go

Glad to hear that you are not too upset by the news. At least now you know that you will get some help to sort the problem. Here's to the impending BFP for you guys.
Did they say what was abnormal about it?
:hugs::hugs:

Glad to hear that you are not too upset by the news. At least now you know that you will get some help to sort the problem. Here's to the impending BFP for you guys.

From what I could gather it is the "normal form" that is low... according to what I read online it should be >14% and he is at 8%, so almost half of what it should be.

I will pick up the results now and see it better that way

Thanks for the goo thoughts :) I know it will happen, it is only a matter of time :winkwink:

Sorry about the results, but it's nice to see you're taking it in stride. I hope there is an 'easy fix'....Aren't you glad you did this from the start?

From what I could gather it is the "normal form" that is low... according to what I read online it should be >14% and he is at 8%, so almost half of what it should be.

I will pick up the results now and see it better that way

Thanks for the goo thoughts :) I know it will happen, it is only a matter of time :winkwink:

Glad to see you are doing ok with the news. Doesn't vit A and C help with quality? That's something you can get started on right away. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->