well looks like i'm out of the game till 2011 now :-(

selina3127

Reaction score
this was the last month of the this year that i could conceive took a test yesterday and a big BFN just gotta wait for af now, got to go for coloscopy 10th of december so can't try next month then will be on a 4 week sex ban again, gutted :cry: lets hope next year is a better 1
xxxxxxxxxx

Sending you loads of hugs Hun xxx

Oh so sorry selina. Think Im gonna be out 2, just got that feeling. And the scan I had found a polyp, so if AF does arrive I will be arranging to get that removed. :hugs:

glad you got some answers hunni hope i get some too thanks girls for your support xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i don't get it af still hasn't arrived and no signs of it arriving either 1 week late tomorrow and still got a bfn this morning ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! FEDUP.COM
XXXXXXXXXXX

Sexing you loads of xxxxxx

Oh chickadees :hugs:

Pretty sure I am with you, no sign of ovulation or the :witch: so pretty sure I will be out of the running by the time my first proper cycle starts after mmc, here's to 2011 bumps! :hugs:

We can all but look forward to next year and hope it brings us all what we're wanting. Hopeful thoughts to everyone.

Oh selina I am sorry :hugs: the latest I have ever been is three weeks. It turned out to be a very long cycle. I hope this is just a delayed :bfp: for you! Did you ovulate later in your cycle then usual?

well girls she got me this morning, will now be back in 2011 xxxxx good luck every1

good luck for 2011 hun xx

god this months af is a killer!!!! really really heavy and painful wish my body would sort itself out !!!! xxxxxxxx

Sorry it's bad Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->