Well that settles that then. . .

LavaPanda

Reaction score
Another boyfriend rant.

So the other day I was having issues as to whether I wanted him at the birth due to him being quite frankly an arse hole.

Anyway, I mentioned I think it'll happen soon as I've got maaajour pains and he replied 'but I have work to hand in so that's awkward'. So I said 'would you not come if you had work due in?' and he said 'I'd have to really'.

Oh. Well. I'm so glad you're so willing to come see your daughter. So I've told him to stay where he is (Lives four hours away). And that settles that. I'll be doing it on my own. I'd rather enjoy my first time with her than feel I'm being a burden on him by making him be there when he'd rather be elsewhere. Fuck him. She needs me more than him and I'm not missing out. Just annoyed for her sake as I'd really have liked them to have bonded. But y'know. I can't quite work out what's better. A part time dad who clearly isn't interested oooor no dad at all.

Needed to get that off my chest. Thanks <3

"but I have work to hand in so that's awkward" ...how in the hell is that awkward? What is awkward about that? How do the two even relate? I wouldn't want him there anyway! Jerk!

^ what she said. How is that awkward?!?!
tbh it sounds like he's making up excuses for not going.. and if i were you i wouldn't want him there either.

That's ridiculous. No professor ever would be bothered by a student turning in work late because they were attending the birth of their child.. That's not even close to an excuse.

What a twat!! Imo no dad is better than a shite one. As long as he's given a chance so you can tell your child you tried! You won't miss him being there xx

You should tell him, "step aside and let me do what i gotta to and be the best parent i can be" dont let him walk in and out when he pleases.

Bloody hell! 'awkward'... I agree, you're better off without him and if your little girl is going to be an inconvenience to him, then she'll be better off without him too! She's definitely better off with no dad rather than a dad who can't be arsed!
Don't let him just swan in and out though hun, if he's got bigger priorities then that's it, he can't go and change his mind in a week and mess you around!

I think I remember your FOB being the douche bag of douches, right? I definitely would not let him attend.

LP, do as you please. He does not care.
You are doing him a huge service by gestating his child. FOR FREE. He is in your debt.
But never rely on him.
Establish CS as soon as your child is born alive.

I wouldn't allow him to attend as it will stress you more

i agree it will probably stress you out more if you allow him to attend, obviously up to you though. Try not to let it ruin what is a really happy and very very exciting time! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->