Well then...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
....getting my implant wipped out next Thursday at 5:30pm...

:coolio:

congrats! what is the story with u two ladies if u dont mind me asking?

With me? Wellll... Im 22, married to my lovely husband, just finished my degree and ready for baba! How about you?

how long have you been together? is he your age?? well i'm 21 will finish my studies next year cant wait!! would love to have a baby now and so would he but there is always something that changes are mind, and i feel like we should wait you kno, bit frustrating really

So similar Debz! We have wanted to try since we lost our angel Draz many years back. We have been together 8 years this July, married since 6th June! We always said when I finished Uni we would try, and now its here we seem to be looking for more excuses! Not because we don't want to, just a little scared I guess!

ooh this is fab news katie :hugs:

:wohoo:

I thought you already had it out...oops LOL Well, congratulations to you!!!! My official ttc date is in August, so no knocked up before I can come over too, alright?! Just kidding, you go girl!!! :)

Just don't use protection and I'm sure after the first cycle (if there isn't a BFP) then you'll be into the swing of things ;)

Thanks so much girls! Officially TTC in September/late August as we are going to Leeds festival and I want to make sure I'm all safe in the mosh! After that, ttc!!!!
SO EXCITED!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"