Well this is a disappointing development...

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I was getting excited because my last 3 cycles have been around 30 days and I felt like it was regulating (they were getting really long, like 37-39 days). Suddenly last cycle I began spotting mid cycle. Same happened this month. Then around cd30 I started spotting like I was getting AF. That went on for EIGHT days... And then I started bleeding full flow. Today is cd11 and I'm still bleeding, heavy at times with cramps. What in the world is going on? I'm confused but fairly sure it's not a good sign for my fertility. I just feel like giving up. Maybe I just need to book an appointment with a therapist and start working on healing. Pregnancy is not going to happen again for me and I need to accept it. I wonder if I'm ever going to stop bleeding...

Braven I think you have done brilliant to regulate your cycle. I've only had mid cycle bleeding a couple of times, once was an incredibly long 9 mth cycle long before TTC and the other on letrozole(femara).
The spotting before a period I've had once, the cycle before I fell pregnant with DS. A part of me thinks it might have been a chemical pregnancy that just didn't stick. Don't give up I think I would be tempted to ask for 21 day bloods to confirm that you are ovulating. Good Luck

Still bleeding today! I thought it had gone but here we are, cd13. I almost wondered if it was a chemical pregnancy but there's nothing to really make me think that. I just want the bleeding to stop now. This is so depressing. Not only am I tired of it, and want to get back to normal and be able to try, I miss being able to be intimate with my husband. This is just ridiculous.

hi
just thought id share that my cycles after my last miscarriage went all over the place and read about agnus castus helping so I got some
I'm pleased to announce that after only 3 cycles I'm down to every 29 days so stopped taking them and have stayed at 29 days for every cycle now

maybe give it a go ?

I have taken vitex (agnus castus) before, didn't do anything to my cycle, that I noticed. I honestly don't know what this was about. I bled on and off for 14 days when at least spotting every day. I've never had a cycle like this before. I'm hoping this was just due to stress and sickness and will go back to normal next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->