Well this is embarrassing...

worrying

Reaction score
So I'm 11 weeks and morning sickness is still very much a thing. What's new is that every time I throw up, I wet myself a little. :blush:

Even if I have literally just been for a wee.

Every. damn. time.

What gives!? :shrug::cry::blush:

Its a pregnancy thing I'm afraid, very glam!! I've found if I sit on my legs, with my legs together to the side while I throw up it stops me weeing as much, otherwise I sit on a towel :haha:

It's all so glamorous!

Just opened a yogurt for my daughter and the smell caused me to run to the loo, projectile vomit and piss myself.

Bollocks to it.

Oh sooooo glad someone else wrote about this! I thought it was just me! Literally every time I vomited I'd wet myself- went through underwear like crazy. Pregnancy is so beautiful!

😂😂😂 you're not alone!

Oh sooooo glad someone else wrote about this! I thought it was just me! Literally every time I vomited I'd wet myself- went through underwear like crazy. Pregnancy is so beautiful!

Isn't it though?

I bet Beyonce never wet herself... :haha:

I was just thinking myself that sneezing has been giving me a hard time recently!!! Didn't think it would be pregnancy related as I'm only 7 weeks but you guys have reassured me it probably is! I'm upping the pelvic floors. Oh. So. Glam.

..that is still happening to me.. lovely.

Haha the thought of Beyoncé peeing herself made me giggle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->