Well, we saw the HV

divadexie

Reaction score
And Anna is now 9lb 11oz.
So putting on but still just below the centile line.

Anyway she said she would call the paediatrician for advice and let me know. But happy with LO otherwise and I said about her havong another cold she just said its normal seeing as she was so tiny and her immune system stil wont have caught up.

Well today she called me and said the dr doesnt think it cause for concern but to change the foods I am using for weaning.

So instead of the organic pouches of mixed fruit I need to give her high calory stuff like mashed potato, porridge, banana.

She is gonna drop in on tues with some leaflets but not weigh LO ''because I think going back to weekly weighing might just be a stress'' :D

What other foods can I give that are going to be high calory?

Avocado is a great high calorie food. If she doesn't like it mash it and banana together.

she doesnt like banana Lol.
she loves orange but just will not eat banana?!

Have you tried banana mixed into baby rice? Sophie really went off apple for a while but would eat it if I mixed it into baby rice!! Or maybe she would eat it with avocado, it might disguise it, lol!

Thanks I will try that.

Last night I tried mashed potato with carrots. (that was lewy's fave for years! lol)

She hated it! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->