Well

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
The :witch: Got me :cry:. I woke this morning and went to the toilet, and there was AF :cry:. I am totally gutted. This is so hard. I had a feeling I was just having a freaky late perod and bad PMS, but that inner part of me was soooooooooooo hopeing this was it :cry:.

Well I get those tests done this week so maybe they can shed some light on things.

Thankyou all so much :hugs:

Awe Hun..:hugs: I know that feeling. But Keep trying...We are all here for support. Ttc Sucks ... (thats my modo these days) :hugs: You will get your BFP. It just takes time....

Sorry to hear that Bec,Hope everything goes ok at the doc's.:hugs:

oh god damn it! what a bitch, hopefully the morning theory will work! :hugs:

oh god damn it! what a bitch, hopefully the morning theory will work! :hugs:

Thanks mate, depending on what my HSG says. Fingers crossed.

Thankyou everyone for your hugs and support, this morning was very hard on me ( as I am sure it is for most ttc when AF arrives).

Sorry to hear about AF Bek. At least you can start afresh this month with no worries (you had mentioned about being really worried about cramps and stuff). I really hope you get BFP this month coming and are looking forward to a little bundle of joy around July 2008! :hugs:

:hugs: Sorry the old witch got you

Sinead

I'm so sorry she got you Bek, I had a really good feeling for you this month.:hugs::hugs:

Next month is ours, I'm sure.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->