Well..

Been to docs today and had bloodtest but didnt get results straight away. Waiting to hear about a scan ASAP. I think Toria is coming to scan with me cause im a little nervous lol.. So still no idea how far i am yet but will update you guys with info and piccy after the scan!

ah thats good. did the doc do a test aswell? does he have a scan machine or is going to refer you? u must be so excited, u cud be so far along!!

actually, u said u used protection every time expect once..when was that? sorry not looking for TMI but you prob ovulated then so count 2 weeks before that and u have a rough idea of how many weeks.

ah thats good. did the doc do a test aswell? does he have a scan machine or is going to refer you? u must be so excited, u cud be so far along!!

No he said there was no need to retest as its impossible to get a false neg. :shrug: They dont have the scan equipment at the docs sugery here, you have to go to antenatal or early pregnancy unit up the hospital, he gave me a phone number and i have to call them this morning (which i am about to do any min!) to get a date booked in some time this week. Doc was abit rubbish to be honest, didnt even retest or feel my tummy or anything! Oh well.

oh jacey sometimes doctors are crap :hugs: do let us no when your scan is honey! congratulations again :happydance: xx

let us know how u get on hu, my doctor was crap when i was preg it wasnt till i was about 25 weeks he felt my tummy

Lou
xxx

Congratulations. Good luck with finding out how far along you are x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back