Well..

oh jacey, why dont u do a digital as they have conception indicators so they can give u a bit more of an idea how far along u are!!! congrats tho i am jealous!!! have u told the daddy to be?!

I thought they only like told you upto 4-6weeks or something but dont say if you are like 8weeks/12weeks or more? Or am i wrong?! Im 100% i am definately more than 8weeks.. more like 11/12weeks along !

oh sorry, i thought u meant u were anything from 4 to 12 weeks ah if ur deffo more than 8 weeks then it prob won't work right!!

go to docs and get ur bloods done and maybe they can see!! or if u cud maybe get an early scan, who knows u cud be carrying triplets in there!!!! lol :happydance:

oh jacey, why dont u do a digital as they have conception indicators so they can give u a bit more of an idea how far along u are!!! congrats tho i am jealous!!! have u told the daddy to be?!

I thought they only like told you upto 4-6weeks or something but dont say if you are like 8weeks/12weeks or more? Or am i wrong?! Im 100% i am definately more than 8weeks.. more like 11/12weeks along !

oh sorry, i thought u meant u were anything from 4 to 12 weeks ah if ur deffo more than 8 weeks then it prob won't work right!!

go to docs and get ur bloods done and maybe they can see!! or if u cud maybe get an early scan, who knows u cud be carrying triplets in there!!!! lol :happydance:

Oh god dont say triplets :rofl: that hadnt even crossed my mind, let alone twins ! :shock: Im going to the docs in the morning and im going to make out i have no idea how far i am and could be anywhere near 20weeks so i want a scan ! I think Toria is coming to the scan with me!

Wow congrats hunny!!! let us know how far u are :D :D :D xx

Oh god dont say triplets :rofl: that hadnt even crossed my mind, let alone twins ! :shock: Im going to the docs in the morning and im going to make out i have no idea how far i am and could be anywhere near 20weeks so i want a scan ! I think Toria is coming to the scan with me!

thats great. god 2moro will be so exciting with u going to docs and toria testing!! have u had no sickness or anything?? i'm so jealous and ur baba is younger than mine and i keep getting broody for another!!! have to told the dada to be???:happydance:

Wow congrats hunny!!! let us know how far u are :D :D :D xx

wow congrats on being preg again!!! hope it works out!! sorry i've become such a stalker of this forum that i've started to get to know people's story's!! i'm getting so addicted and broody!!! congrats neways to u too!!

https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/SNHARLOW/congratulations-2.gif

thats great. god 2moro will be so exciting with u going to docs and toria testing!! have u had no sickness or anything?? i'm so jealous and ur baba is younger than mine and i keep getting broody for another!!! have to told the dada to be???:happydance:

Nope no sickness, Only thing that has been happening is sometimes when i stand up i suddenly feel really dizzy and sick for a few minutes but im not sure that has anything to do with pregnancy but thinking about it, i think it has lol I never had sickness with my son Tye, only sore boobs but thats not even happended this time! I told the dad to be but he doesnt actually believe me! I think hes in denial! He said 'its impossible its mine so speak to the real dad because i pulled out' Typical guy.. not clued up about anything, he obviously doesnt know you can still get pregnant when you pull out !!!

Nope no sickness, Only thing that has been happening is sometimes when i stand up i suddenly feel really dizzy and sick for a few minutes but im not sure that has anything to do with pregnancy but thinking about it, i think it has lol I never had sickness with my son Tye, only sore boobs but thats not even happended this time! I told the dad to be but he doesnt actually believe me! I think hes in denial! He said 'its impossible its mine so speak to the real dad because i pulled out' Typical guy.. not clued up about anything, he obviously doesnt know you can still get pregnant when you pull out !!!

uh men!! ah he will prob come around. if he starts acting a bit nicer maybe take him to an early scan that always seems to soften them up. let us know how u get on today!! so excited for u!!

Have u had a scan or anything yet chick? desp to know how far u are hehehe xxxx

Thanks for update hunny! :D will keep an eye out for scan pics when ya manage to get one chick! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->