Well....

Wow hun, I wasn't expecting this, but huge congratulations to you, SC and Caitlin (who is still on my top 10 cutest babies list) lol.. anyway congratulations!!!

Such brilliant news, im so happy for you both.
Sending lots of sticky dust and well wishes

Wow Wobbles Congrats to you hun!!:hugs:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: What, when, how??!!!!! Second thoughts, don't tell me the how, I'm getting images I really don't want to have!!!

What were you saying to me on Saturday about ttc being on hold till after August??!! :dohh::rofl:

I missed this thread, I've replied to about 3 of your messages on other threads, and then suddenly saw your sig!!!

That is the most fantastic news! :happydance: I am over the moon for you, SC and Caitlin. No-one deserves this more.:hugs::hugs:

Good job I haven't booked my train ticket yet! ;)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: What, when, how??!!!!! Second thoughts, don't tell me the how, I'm getting images I really don't want to have!!!

What were you saying to me on Saturday about ttc being on hold till after August??!! :dohh::rofl:

I missed this thread, I've replied to about 3 of your messages on other threads, and then suddenly saw your sig!!!

That is the most fantastic news! :happydance: I am over the moon for you, SC and Caitlin. No-one deserves this more.:hugs::hugs:

Good job I haven't booked my train ticket yet! ;)
LMAO Can't quite get over it!!

Why good job :hissy: Its still happening but someone will have to drink for me *sigh* :cry:

I'm sure I can manage that!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Well we're defo on it happens to be the second BBQ I've hosted with a bump :dohh: lol Will be just as great to see you & f*** it I'll amuse myself by holding a camera haha

I refuse to let anyone play my slamming game though [-(

:happydance:YEY!!!
.............Does that mean I can keep your Bacardi?? :muaha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4