welp. i think im miscarrying right now

nilllabean26

Reaction score
I was super stressed n crying and coughing up a storm and all of a sudden, I started bleeding. I really dont feel like going to the er.mentally I can't handle anymore bad news.I just don't wanna hear it from them. Idunno. Words can't describe how I feel.

:hugs: Hopefully it's nothing, but I would go to the ER and get checked out for your sanities sake. Especially if you're this stressed out it could be anything, really. If its something they can explain it might take some stress away. You have to do what's best for your body right now.

So sorry lady.

If this is red blood please go to the ER :hugs: It's probably nothing but you need to find out.

Big hugs to you hun!!!!! Pls go to the ER, you need to get checked what it is......

You need to get checked out. It could be something else & still be ok. I have had a lot of experience with bleeding when pregnant. I think knowing for sure what is going on is better than the stress of the unknown. Please update when you can.

Hope you're ok, bleeding doesn't always mean the worst, I have had lots of it in this pregnancy, thinking of you :hugs:

I hope your ok, I would go and get checked your so far along a mc could be very painful you might need some medical help. I really hope it's nothing x x

Thanks ladies for all ur replies. I finally went and boy Oh boy do I feel like I can write a book about my pregnancy experience so far. Thishas been so unreal for me.

I made it to the er around 6 am. I was in a lot of pain But my bleeding was getting milder. I was crying and so sad that I wasn't answering any of the nurses questions. One nurse was so kind with me and hugged me and said hopefully it will be Ok. She actually calmed me a bit..

Next thing u know,another nurse comes in and asks me why I'm crying. The other nurse Said to her that I might be miscarrying. Then the other nurse replied by saying. Are u in the army? I shook my head no(it's a military hospital only)...then she said... "u seem like a strong military wife..strong women don't cry for no reason. We have resources " in my mind, I'm thinking She's talking about miscarriage help and support classes or something. But then She's like "did someone hit u? Is that why ur crying?" Oh gosh I'm embarrased,But this is the first Tim's I actually spoke and I yelled. I'm miscarrying a baby,I hard a reason to cry"

Then she had the nerve to ask me why I was frustrated. I just stared. She left and another nurse cMe in to put an iv in.... she accidently pulled out the need and blood started squirting from my vein. I screamed and I'm like why r u doing? She ignored me. I said What's happening. This has never happened before. Explain why u did. She finally did.

Then the other bimbo nurse came in asking so many random irrelevant questions that I did not answer. She asked me for urine and I said no. She asked why.I told her I was bleeding and in pain and did not feel like had the ztrength to walk. I told her all I wanted was an ultrasound to calm my nerves and they can do whatever they want.(they had my blood) ... she told me I couldn't get an ultrasound until I gave urine. I told her well then Iwill leave. I'm tired of you guys at this er.last time I did all ur stupid tests and u guys told me I would miscarry instead of giving me an ultrasound. U guys lied and gave me false information without fully examining me.... she left and ignkred me.

She came back with fluids (obviously they were trying to get me to pee) everything they left,I kept shuttingoff the fluid supply. By this time it's 8:30 and they told me I could get an ultrasound maybe after I urinate and blood results come Back. Well I caught the ding dongs in another lie because they forgot to take my blood samples. They were lying know the sink Lol. My husband said he was about to complain to patient advocacy if I didn't get an ultrasound. Within the next ten minutes, I was sent tl radiology. Oh and she did a cervical exam and I had stopped bleeding heavy which was a good sign. She did tell me my cervix was swollen and I need to wait for my ob to tell me why.

Got to radiology and the tech tells me she is not allowed to show me the baby. All results will be explained bCk at er.I started crying. I was worrying the whole time during the exam and she felt bad and told me not to tell them,.she showed me a videlicet of the heart rate (174) Nd said it was fine. I Also measured 4 days ahead. But she told me something was odd about my uterus. She would only tell me it was tilted bCk very far. (I knew something was off last appt when it looked so different ). Anywho waited 30 min for er to come get me, But the doctor ordered another look at my uterus. I was so nervous. The tech sad so nice and awesome though.

Back at the er.they wanted me to finish a liter of liquid.I said no Ty. P.s the ultrasound tech had me pee in radiology.oops. Dr came and told me everything was fine. I asked her well wrong about the blood Nd the cervix and my uterus. The tech said u would explain. She said. What about ur uterus? That's where the baby grows. I then said. Please have someone take this out of my arm. They came back 30 min later with discharge papers. My diagnosis? 11 weeks pregnant. -_-. They said all my other questions wait know Trudeau for my appt with ob. Still have answers But I'm happy saw a good healthy baby as of now. Thanks for letting me share my story.

What a nightmare! I'm so glad the baby is doing ok!

I'm so glad baby is okay!

Can you go to a non-military hospital/doctor? You don't seem to be having good experiences with them at all. Even if you have to pay more, it may be worth it?

I'm so glad baby is okay!

Can you go to a non-military hospital/doctor? You don't seem to be having good experiences with them at all. Even if you have to pay more, it may be worth it?

Thanks. Do any of u guys have experience with a swollen cervix?

Also Yes. My husband really wants me to, But we are new here and I don't know anyone. I really want to join the pregnancy group of women with the same due date and same appt days and we meet up after. I get to join next month hopefully and I really want to try this out. Theproblem really is the there. Although I have to get a referral,I will not be going to that er ever again. And it's the closest one. 1 hr away: /

I have not really had a real appt with an ob this hope pregnancy so I don't really know how it will be. Ive been dealing with techs nurses and er doctors mainly. One ob appt that lasted 10 min maybe last week. I will have another this Tuesday so hopefully it goes well. If not, I will for sure do the extra work and go to a civilian hospital. So many women are telling me having birth in the military is a nightmare. It's Ridiculous.

How have your appts been ladies? Are ur obs and midwives very helpful to u this first tri?

Not sure about the swollen cervix, but I would put yourself on pelvic rest until you see a dr or mw.
I have no experience with a military hospital, but my dr's & mw's are wonderful. They are very supportive and take lots of time to listen to my concerns. Not that I haven't had my bad experiences, but as a whole they should be helpful at any point in your pregnancy. I hope you have a better experience your next visit. I can't imagine dealing with all that! :hugs:

Giving birth in a military hospital terrifies me. Giving birth in a German hospital gives scares me too!

But, all my friends had good experiences here. Hopefully I will too. :)

I don't have any experience with swollen cervixes either. Sorry, I wish I could help!

I have a fabulous OB, fortunately. He was my OB during my last pregnancy (and loss - stillborn at 30 weeks), so he is so super understanding and helpful this pregnancy.

I hope things go better for you this week! I have heard horrid stories about military hospitals, but there has to be some good in there somewhere!

Thank you and I'm glad u have had awesome experiences. That's good to hear. Also good idea: )!
Not sure about the swollen cervix, but I would put yourself on pelvic rest until you see a dr or mw.
I have no experience with a military hospital, but my dr's & mw's are wonderful. They are very supportive and take lots of time to listen to my concerns. Not that I haven't had my bad experiences, but as a whole they should be helpful at any point in your pregnancy. I hope you have a better experience your next visit. I can't imagine dealing with all that! :hugs:

Giving birth in a military hospital terrifies me. Giving birth in a German hospital gives scares me too!

But, all my friends had good experiences here. Hopefully I will too. :)
have u given birth in either? Did ur friends give birth there and have good experiences but ur still scared? What have u heard about German hospitals?

I don't have any experience with swollen cervixes either. Sorry, I wish I could help!

I have a fabulous OB, fortunately. He was my OB during my last pregnancy (and loss - stillborn at 30 weeks), so he is so super understanding and helpful this pregnancy.

I hope things go better for you this week! I have heard horrid stories about military hospitals, but there has to be some good in there somewhere!
Aww smoore ty for sharing that delicate info and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm happy u have a good on and I pray u give birth to a healthy happy baby this go around. Ur a strong person: )

What an ordeal you have been through, but thank goodness everything is ok :hugs:

What an ordeal you have been through, but thank goodness everything is ok :hugs:

Ty u sweet lady. That's a cute ultrasound pic in ur avatar. I love when they give u good scan pics. How many weeks were u in that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->