went to ER last nite

nikkip19

expecting #1 :)
Reaction score
I am soooo sleepy I was having an extreme rapid heart beat and mild chestpain last night so i went to ER. They still havent found the cause....

They took my blood and found nothing.... well except one thing..... IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH
I was hysterical when I found out and my husband and my mom were too!!! Pray for my little bean to be sticky please!!!

OMG!! Good luck for a sticky bean!

omg!what a surprise!well done!:hugs:

Aaaww that's lovely.

Hope you are ok and pray for happy and healthy 9 months !

OMG!!!!! :happydance:CONGRATS!!!!!!:happydance: That's awesome news!!!!! :wohoo: Sending you lots of sticky :dust: and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead! :hugs:
Btw, I hope whatever the cause is of the rapid heart rate and stuff, they figure out and get under control. Need to be a healthy mommy-to-be. :hugs:

Oh how fantastic for you!! Congratulations! :D
I hope they get all the problems sorted for you quickly so you enjoy being a mum-to-be properly! xx

That's fantastic news :happydance:

Not great that you're feeling unwell but I'm sure your happy news has overshadowed that!

:hug:

Congratulations, hope you have a very happy & healthy pregnancy hun! :hugs:

:wohoo: congrats hun

have a h&h 9 months

:hug:

xxx

palpitations were my first preg symptom! lol! congrats!!

wow what a surprise!

hopefully it will be a sticky bean!!!

were you late?

i have had this heart palpitation before.. it seems to come once a year... but my period was due today... and they blood tested me last nite at the hospital and said im preggo!!! I took 2 hpts today just to confirm... ALL :bfp:

YAY~~~:happydance::cloud9::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"