went to ER last nite

congrats hun! btw i work on a cardiac floor and i have an arrythimia problem and i can tell you that it gets alot worse when your pregnant. hoping they will find out if you have svt or any other rhythm problems to correct it with meds. they probly didnt find the cause because they may need to put you on a holter monitor or do a stress test and echo. Good luck to you and no caffine or stress! lol...;) take care of yourself! it can be very common to get palpitations throughout pregnancy because you heart is pumping harder because of the increase in blood volume so dont stress too much! hugs!

hope you feel better and are ok! congrats xx

Oh what a pleasant surprise.. congratulations........wish you happy 9 months..................

CONGRATS!! Wonderful news !! Stick bean stick !!:dust:

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance:
Congratulations. hope that you have a happy 9 months. just a thought but could ur pains have been heartburn??? I suffer with it generally and it feels like a stabbing pain in ur chest (they also sim to that of a heart attack) with mine I do find sometimes that my heart feels like its racing and sometimes makes me feel short of breath. Heatburn is a fairly well known symptom of pregnancy.

whatever it is good luck and I hope they find a reason why. :)
:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

wow wat gr8 news hope u have a healthy & happy nine months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->