Went to hospital with pains

Angel

Reaction score
So last night I started getting pains down both my sides and across my c-section scar,I didn't get much sleep.I rang the delivery suite this morning and told them what was going on,as I am a high risk pregnancy they wanted me to come in straight away.They checked out the baby and everything was fine except I am measuring bigger than I am suppose to be apparently,so they now think I have gestational diabetes as well as the high blood pressure(so much for enjoying the pregnancy).I am getting a blood test done and ANOTHER ultrasound but they are sure the baby is fine as he is very active and the last ultrasound was perfect.Hopefully I will find out whats going on in the next couple of weeks,they think the pain is just ligament pain from the baby making himself at home:rofl:

I hope that everything is ok!! :hugs: That ligament pain is quite painful darnit!! Let us know when the doctor figures out whats going on. In the mean time stay away from salt~

Oh I hope everything is ok! I'm measuring a little bit small so far, but my doctors office makes every woman do a gestational diabetes test. I have it my next appt and I'm not looking forward to it. Do you have to fast, and then drink the glucola? And have blood work done? It doesnt sound one, so I wish you the best. Sometimes doctors just want to cover all bases so they dont miss anything. Let us know how everything goes. =)

Thanks guys, yeah they want me to change diet again,and drink that horrible stuff,and by the sounds of it the test takes a good part of the day,I just had a normal blood test with my first son.Just kind of freaked me out going to the delivery suite again especially when they put me in the same room as when I had my first lol.

i have been measuring bigger with my babies they did a diabetes test but i dont have that i just have nice sized babies so maybe ur just having a big baby :)

Thanks shamrock that makes me feel alittle better about the whole thing,thank god I am having a c-section lol

Hi Angel we're due around the same time :) I have to go take that gestational diabetes test too soon. I was told that it kind of taste like koolaid, well I hope. Anyways, hope you are feeling better. By the way did you want a c-section or are they requesting that you have one since you've had one before?

Thanks Mango,yeah I want a c-section,they did give me a choice but over here if you have already had one they let you decide.I am feeling abit better this morning the pain is gone,just scares me because I am measuring atleast 4weeks ahead than what I am and I can easily feel the baby(feet,head,etc)which I shouldn't be able to to 30 weeks.I guess I just have to wait for the scan to find out whats really going on.

:hugs: I hope everything goes okay with your scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->