Went to the doctor- just want to cry.

Jemplus

Reaction score
I went to see my doctor. I was expecting to be reassured and told I'd get there. She looked really worried and ordered about a million blood tests. On the one had it is reassuring that she's trying to help- on the other I'm thinking there must be something really wrong.

I'm getting to the point that I think it will never happen. :https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/nope.gif

Blood tests are the First thing they test when you go in about fertility. Don't worry it is completely normal they are just checking to make sure you are ovulating.

I think you need to go back to the docs and sit down and let her explain what's what, you don't want to be worrying yourself unnecessarily and you need to understand what's what xx

blood tests are the first step for everything.

try not to worry until you know xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry. :hugs:
I know how hard that must be, but you know what with women there are so many things that we can do to get pregnant even if there are issues. We as humans are meant to reproduce and have children.
I knew a woman who's doctor told her she had a 1 in a million chance to conceive a child and in three month (they were not even trying) she was pregnant. So do not loose hope, though I know how hard it can be. Besides that you do not even know the results yet, everything could be perfectly normal or maybe it is just something little that is easy to fix.

Good Luck! I am sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->