Went to the Dr's today

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Suz, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

So I went in to the drs today for my 6 month pap (due to the HPV) I asked my Dr about some of the cramping Ive been having and he didnt seem too concerned. The one month that I had them for 3 weeks he thought is was due to a Cyst but since its not everymonth like that he didnt want to worry about that. He also said that because Im having some cramping around 2 weeks before my period he thought that would be ovulation pain and to have loads of sex. He still thinks im not broken or too old. But to make me feel better because its been a year of TTC, he reffered me to Infertillity anyways just to test and make sure we are fine. He said that is about a 3 month process and by the time that is up I would be pregnant. :rofl: Ass, he said that I would be pregnant before my 1 year of TTC. Well atleat he gave me the refferal so we can rule that out.:headspin:

But on the other side of my apt. I found it very sad sitting in that room waiting for the Dr. I was looking at all the baby pictures on the wall and then thinking about all the BFP's lately. Oh well....I know my turn will happen. I just have to go through all this shit to get there.:wacko:

2. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Suz, glad they are referreing you to get checked in case.

Your turn will come, hopefully soon, sending :dust: for a BFP this month.

3. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

Aww hun .. im sure it will be your turn soon :hugs:

But that is good that you have been referred. At least they are taking notice of you and doing something about it. And hopefully you will be pg before you have to have anything done anyway :hugs:

4. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

I once worked with someone whose sister had been ttc for several years, eventually GP sent her for fertility testing, and within a month of being referred got BFP.

5. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

My friend was the same actually .. found out she was pg a couple of days before she went in for her laparoscopy (sp).

6. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

It will come for you Suz I have every hope it does :hugs: An hes right your not too old you silly moo.

I am glad he referred you though its such a positive step even if its a rule out ... I was glad to have my tests done. I hope the appointments come through soon for you.

BIG huggles for you :hugs:

7. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

Thanks guys. The Dr. said its about a 3 month process to get to the appointment. I guess there is alot of paperwork to fill out:wacko: But yes, good to get it going.

8. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

Suz no way are you old, i was 32 wen i had Kayleigh i've seen ppl who had there 1st at 40.

9. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

glad your getting help hun, it will happen, its your time next! :)

x

10. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

I know it will happen for me...:wacko: Im just getting antsy pantsy. You gals are great. :headspin:

11. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Aw Suz :hugs:

Isn't it weird what can upset you when you're TTC? Glad that you got the ball rolling with the docs, is he going to check DH too?

Good luck, I hope your appointment comes round quick.

xx

12. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

I think that they will check DH too even though he is not on my medical insurance. But I think it is all part of it. Doc did say that males are 40% of infirtility problems.

13. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

Good Luck, hope you get your appointment through soon :hugs: it's a good positive sign and you'll get that BFP before you know it.

Cx

14. Sinead

Sinead Well-Known Member

Good Luck - hope it all goes well now the ball is rolling. :hugs:

Sinead

15. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Glad he is doing something pro active tho babe! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: