went to the er from brown discharge

annaaabanana

Reaction score
and they checked my cervix and it is closed! wheeww scared me! and also said that to be on bed rest and pelvic rest... prayers would be appreciated! I'm about 7 weeks.. and we heard the heartbeat and saw the baby this past wedsday so this really scared me tonight!

:hugs:

Ohhh anna when i saw the title i got panicked dont do that to me!! You got such good news wednesday so take it easy like they said to you got a strong bean in there dont forget that. Im thinking of you

but now I'm really scared because I just read a thread that had brown discharge and ended in mmc.. now I'm freaking out :'(

Dont read that stuff you will drive yourself crazy. You have already proved you can beat the odds wih slow rising hcg so dont read all that you got a strong baby and im sure all is fine.

thank you so much and yes you are right wannanewbaby!!! <3 we got a little fighter... I just need to take it easy!!! lol.. it is just so scary!! but it stopped, it only happened once and was just on my panties, when they did the pelvic exam there was none on the thing.. and he said some women will just have that! but you know what I mean!! lol

Just listen to doc its probaly fine and get plenty of rest over weekend.

Just listen to doc its probaly fine and get plenty of rest over weekend.

yes youre right! and doc put me on bed rest but that is fine he just said its normal and to not worry.. but to call my doc Monday. I mean I still have all my symptoms and freaking migraine all day like every other day so I imagine everything is fine.. I just need some :sleep: !

A LOT of girls have brown spotting and everything is fine :) I learned that when I had brown spotting (wk5-9). Don't look things up it will just freak you out more. Just relax.

Anna, this bean is keeping you on your toes, eh?

Yes, it did end up in a MMC for that one member, sadly. But, it didn't for me! And it won't for you, either! :hugs:

A LOT of girls have brown spotting and everything is fine :) I learned that when I had brown spotting (wk5-9). Don't look things up it will just freak you out more. Just relax.

yes you are right!!! and last night it just ended with brownish booger type stuff.. SORRY FOR TMI!!! lol I still feel pregnant too!! :hugs: I will not be looking stuff up anymore..

Anna, this bean is keeping you on your toes, eh?

Yes, it did end up in a MMC for that one member, sadly. But, it didn't for me! And it won't for you, either! :hugs:

I know it is sad :( and you had it too?? wow thank you :) reasuraing!!! and it ended in boogery brown stuff!! lol weird!! tmi too!! :hugs: and thank you :)

I had that too Anna :) did you have sex or an internal ultrasound recently? Both of those things caused me to spot. But I think its all done now because I didn't spot with my pap smear :p Keep us updated! Sorry your going through so much trouble but so far everything is looking good :)

I had that too Anna :) did you have sex or an internal ultrasound recently? Both of those things caused me to spot. But I think its all done now because I didn't spot with my pap smear :p Keep us updated! Sorry your going through so much trouble but so far everything is looking good :)

really? whew more reassurance! weds I did have the ultrasound that they put inside you.., and Friday is when I spotted! lol also, in September when I mc, my missed period was on the 17 or 18..... could that be it also? super super old blood? lol and the brown boogers were the last of it! ewwww! haha! how are you feeling btw?

After BM is probably just where the straining irritated your cervix, don't panic about that! It's really common.

I had SO MUCH brown discharge during my pregnancy with my little girl (who is a happy and healthy 20 month old now) and I've had it on and off with this one, plus full on heavy red bleeding and my bean is still stuck in there going strong. More often than not these things aren't related to an MC.

After BM is probably just where the straining irritated your cervix, don't panic about that! It's really common.

I had SO MUCH brown discharge during my pregnancy with my little girl (who is a happy and healthy 20 month old now) and I've had it on and off with this one, plus full on heavy red bleeding and my bean is still stuck in there going strong. More often than not these things aren't related to an MC.

thank you :) that is very reassuring! and it really scared me because I usually have a lot of white creamy or yellowish after BM and today it was brownish! I'm just worrying myself sick :( I hate it!!!!! I wish I was one of those women with a breezy pregnancy..,.. lol and that is great you're daughter is good and so is you're new little one :) :hugs:

my boobs don't feel as heavy and sore as they did earlier :( I thnk im just worrying too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry! (Easier said than done) I had ongoing browny/pink spotting from 6 weeks iv had 2 scans and one internal examination and baby's fine! At my last scan they found out I have a low lying placenta which was causing it. I'm now 9 weeks plus 2 (although babys measuring ahead on scan) and bleeding has completely stopped. Rest up & keep away from google! X

aw sweetie try not to worry, I've not had brown discharge I've just had constant small bleeds throughout this pregnancy and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, I haven't been scanned yet for my recent bleed I had on Friday so I don't know what the outcome of that is but I'm really glad everything's going okay for you, keep your head up and think positive, I'm sure everything will go okay!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->