**were doing egg share... 1st appoinment 28th jan**

Early_Bump

Reaction score
hi everyone,

Well its almost 3m since my beautiful boy fell asleep for ever, and we finally agreed on a plan. i was sterilized in theata so the only way for me to get pregnant is through ivf... so we've decided on egg share... id of rather found my own person to share my eggs with but cant seam to find anyone. so were doin it through clinic bit gutted but fingers crossed we'll get our end result and and 2010 will be a fantastic year for me and my family...

We have our first appointment on 28th Jan at london womans clinic in darlington.... its an open evening would ratehr have gone straight for consultation but if u go to the open evening and book consultation on the night you get it for free and it saves £250.00...

really looking forward to helping another couple have a chance at having a baby xxxx

hope everyones well xxx

Hi there!

I hope you dont mind me replying here, but i was pregnant at the same time as you were with Ella and have always kept up with how things were going with you.
I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

I just wanted to wish you luck on your jump for ella and max, and also good luck on the egg share.....i will be thinking of you xx

Take care

xxx

I'm really sorry for your loss!

I'm a bit confused as to what your actually doing. Sorry if i sound stupid but would really like you to explain.

Thanks!

HI Im doing egg share at a private clinic,

its where you get an ivf cycle at a very huge reduced price and when egg collection is done half of your egg's are donated to another lady who cant use ehr own egg's :) xxx hope this makes sense x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->