We're pregnant after the 1st try!!!

e24

Reaction score
So this is how it all happened....me and my partner (Meesha) have been talking about having a child together and Decemeber we finally decided to go foward with it. Meesha already has a child and we wanted to add a new addition to the family. We were suppose to be doing our 1st artificial insemination in February but our selected sperm donor wasn't available. This month we did our 1st artificial insemenation on Tuesday, March 13th. We tried the syringe method first but it seemed as if all the :spermy: came out really fast so we felt as though we wasted all of it. I did my research about other methods and on Thursday, March 15th, we tried softcups. We had little to no leakage and she kept it in for about 12 hours and rested for the rest of the day with her feet up. We've tested a couple times only to get a :bfn:.

Yesterday (March 25th, 2012) we got a :bfp: w/ the Clearblue digital test!! When Meesha came out the bathroom I was like :saywhat:....So today we're going to go out and get another :test: to be sure that she is actually pregnant!!! Does anyone know how accurate these test are??? I'm too happy!!! :baby:

Well, CONGRATS!!!! I beleive they are like 99.9% accurate!!! Thats sooo exciting!:happydance:

So yesterday we went out to buy another test and it came back "Pregnant" again...so I guess it is real...Her 1st prenatal appointment is tomorrow...:happydance: too happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->