Were talking tonight! ADVICE? PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Shocklee16, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Shocklee16

Shocklee16 Mommy to Ethan

Ok, so I posted a thread saying that me and my boyfriend/fiance split up the other day. Well more crap went down tonight and Im finally getting him to come over and talk too me. I need too know what all too say....if you know what I mean? He just needs too see that were fixing to have a baby and that we need to work things out for our son. I need to know what else I can say too him to make him come around or to see. Because everyone has tried to talk to him and nothing seems too be working....I have said some mean things too him such as if he doesnt straighten up then im going to put him on child support,, and how im glad we broke up, and that I hate him. But none of those things I have said are true. Please! I just need some advice on what I should say to him tonight when I get the chance....anything would be helpful!!!!

2. acdmommy

acdmommy mother of 4

well, me and my oh have some brutal arguements sometimes and it always helps me to write down the things that i want to say so i dont end up saying things that i dont want to or saying things over and over again...we have been to couples therapy and that is what we were told to do and it worked for us. it is easier to write it all down even to start writing when you are angry and go over it and see what things that you wrote down were ridiculous and the other things that really do upset you.
    if you want to stay together than you have to pick your battles, i dont know what you were fighting about but ask yourself 'was it worth it?'
    relationships can get very hard especially when you are pregnant, but i have been with my OH since i was 14 and i am 22 now.
    i dont know if this helped you at all but i do hope that you figure things out

3. Shocklee16

Thanks so much! :)

4. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

i don't know what 2 say sweetie! just want 2 wish u luck and i hope things work out 4 the best :hugs:

5. Shocklee16

Thanks so much! :) they didnt and were still not together. He wants too see someone 3-4 years younger than me and still in high school. Lol. But thats ok. He will soon see. Thanks though, so much! :)

6. daisyfflur

daisyfflur Well-Known Member

I've never been in your situation but if it were me, just be as open and honest as you can.

Good luck!

7. acdmommy

acdmommy mother of 4

awe, that sucks sweetie...guys that want younger girls like that just want them so they can be immature and not get in trouble for it! good luck on your journeys, we are all always here for you

8. honeygrl

honeygrl Well-Known Member

I've always felt like guys who go after young girls just want to be in control.

Be honest with yourself, if his heart isn't in it, do you REALLY want him there anyway? If the 2 of you are going to break up, wouldn't it be better to get it over with before the baby comes so the baby doesn't have to be in the middle of it all? Dragging it out is just going to stress you out longer and make getting over him take so much more time.

You are a gorgeous girl and there are TONS of men (yes MEN, not BOYS) that would love to be with you I'm sure. There are lots of men who would love the chance to step into a ready made family and be a father figure. I have a friend who just had a baby a few weeks ago and she broke up with the baby's dad before she even knew she was pregnant. He ditched for good when he found out and she ended up dating several men throughout her pregnancy. Not one of them seemed to care that she was about to have a baby. Times have changed and single moms have way less trouble on their own these days!

Good luck with whatever you do! Hope it goes well! Be strong

9. babyhope

babyhope Mommy of 2 and expecting

So sorry sweetie, hope things get better.

10. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

Sometimes you end up with a beautiful, wonderful little miracle baby... but the daddy sucks. Just remember, women do it on their own every day... and you have an opportunity to find a loving man who will treat you (both) right. I'm sorry you're in this situation, but you will have all the love you can handle soon! :hugs:

11. Shocklee16

Thanks so much ladies for all the wonderful advice...I really appreciate it alot. :)

12. debgreasby

debgreasby Happy Mummy!

His loss hunni xxx