• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

West Midlands / Coventry surrounding

if you's meet in coventry i'll wait til theres one closer :thumbup: plus i have no money atm x

Hi ladies I live in Coventry, would be lovely to meet you alll :)

We did Ikea cafe the last time I went to a meet

i'll met yez when it's closer :kiss: xx

well thats 4 of us, enough for a meet I think. When are people free? I can do most days with notice

will you let me know when yous next meet up? :flower:

im free pretty much all the time but i have my drivingg test on friday and i no i am going to pass lol so if its after friday then i can drive myself there :) x

i can do a monday,tuesday or wednesday !

sarah good luck for friday !:thumbup:

I am from coventry. LO is about to turn 2. I work most of the week so chances of meeting you all is slim, but I will keep an eye on the thread and if I do end up being free I will come and meet you all if thats ok.

Nice to see so many from coventry

I don't live THAT close to Ikea and rarely go, I'm more Shropshire. Have fun ladies! xx

Laura are me you & Laila gonna meet up! :flower:

This just seemed to kind of fizzle out. I'd still like a meet

if this is still hapenning i'd like to meet :)
i'm TTC so no LO but i'd love to meet you all =D

im desperate for a meet... all the people i know with kids in coventry are too busy to meet up or kids are newborn so can play with my 18month old lol xx

hi, are we going to arrange a meet? think a few people still seem quite keen? what times and days is everyone free and how far are you able to travel? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"