West yorkshire ltttc

have you tried baby aspirin(low dosage aspirin) it is very good i would recommend it, it builds up your womb lining all fluffy for an eggie to implant there!! it is very safe you just take one a day and drink it....google it it comes up with the info!!! im sure thats what helped my son come along, even though he was a huge happy surprise when i got with my new partner in 2008 as i had been taking it the year before!!!

Thank you, i have heard of this but was unsure to try it, can it be dangerous to the foetus if all is ok? Plus i was told you have to have it on a script from the doctor?

hi hun
as far as im aware you can carry on taking it till your about 12 weeks, or just stop taking it once you get your BFP

no you dont have to have it on prescription hun you can just buy it. When i was with my ex ttc and we went to the fertility clinic we were told to buy it and have a try with it.
its the work it does before hand that helps, building up a fluffy womb lining for eggie to live :) :)

Jen xxxx

I think i will try this, sounds good. My friend has just been told by the doctor to use it do to a clotting problem with the placenta.

Hiya :)

We will be ttc in a month:) and i'm from Huddersfield too.

I have a son and daughter from my previous relationship but my DH hasn't so we are keeping our fingers crossed!

Hi loobylou, where abouts in Huddersfield are you? I am in Almondbury.
How are things at the moment with your ttc? I am on the last dday of my cycle so technically af should arrive today. We are praying she doesn't xx

:dust:

Hi Aimee. I'm from Honley :)

Well, I am on CD7 so fingers crossed this will be our cycle. I have everything crossed for you the :witch: stays away.

It is nice in Honley, lovely place to live. I know i have got all crossed for us too, i am 1 day late for af today. Are you charting then? :hug:

Not yet as we've only just started. Took me long enough to work out my cycle! Will see how we go and if we're not lucky will start looking into things a bit more.

Thats it, once you get into the whole whoo ha it seems to consume you! I think if i come on then this cycle i am going to try and forget all about it as that's what i did last time and got pregnant. I think the more relaxed you are the better the chances!

Fingers crossed you won't have to;)

I see you're getting married in 2 months. Whereabouts?

We are getting married at the registry office then having the party at my mums house. My OH lost his job a couple of months ago so now everything is on a budget. I don't mind at all though as it will still be special! :)

It will. We only had a small ceremony and close friends and family and it was wonderful day. :)

hi guys i have just joined im from newsome in hudds x

Hiya Pramaholic,
How long have you been ttc?

hiya not long were not exactly trying but not preventing iyswim

Hi how is everyone? Im from Huddersfield and we have been trying to concieve for a hile so recently started clomid and now waiting to see wheher its worked on the first cycle. Im keen to get in touch ith others in my position from the area.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"