west yorkshire mummies

Wakefield so pretty near :D

cool. im origionally from wakey. i was born there and lived in outwood till i was 5

I moved here about 4 years ago to be with OH, though he was born in Glasgow and grew up in Halifax!

I'm in Castleford for the mo although hopefully moving to Kippax (Leeds) at the end of the week if the solicitors get things sorted! I'm not a yummie mummie yet but I've been TTC for 18 months now, I've even started to cry now everytime my AF arrives (how very sad). x

Hi Everyone!!

I'm from Huddersfield, we have a son who's two and we've just started TTC our second child.

How is everone doing?

x x

hi am from south yorkshire (barnsley) will be a mummy in january.

Congrat's Stacey, good luck! Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

Im from Leeds, just moved about 4 months ago from Newcastle... expecting in June :)

Hi, i live near Bradford!, closer to Brighouse really! Good to see some local ladies on here!

Only just noticed this part of the forum, I am from Leeds too.

Good to see a few more from the area :) Thought I was on my own for a bit!

hey everyone how u all doing? im currently 19 weeks pregnant and scared stupid im havin the wieredist dreams eva im starting to panic cas i dont know the firth thing about looking after my own baby even ho im a qualified nursery nurse lol, any one from bradford area at all?:crib:

my parents live in leeds and i am over there alot

any local ladies add me on msn [admin edited*]

*For your own safety please PM email addresses.

hey everyone how u all doing? im currently 19 weeks pregnant and scared stupid im havin the wieredist dreams eva im starting to panic cas i dont know the firth thing about looking after my own baby even ho im a qualified nursery nurse lol, any one from bradford area at all?:crib:

I feel like that too, I think its natural! The place I live is on the ring road to Bradford, only takes about 20 mins in the car!

xxx

o my god i had my 20 week scan today was amazin last time i saw it it was a blob lol got to go back on the 22 tho cas the lil bugger wouldnt move for te nurse to see the top of the head and couldnt tell us if its boy or girl cas the thing was sat with the legs crossed, it was so amazin tho to see my spud rigling and movin it was the first time dave my boyfriend saw it aswell so he was over whelmed with emotion he acctually shed a tear lol:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->