west yorkshire mummies

where you from ryansmummy? couldnt find a post saying where you lived!

o my god i had my 20 week scan today was amazin last time i saw it it was a blob lol got to go back on the 22 tho cas the lil bugger wouldnt move for te nurse to see the top of the head and couldnt tell us if its boy or girl cas the thing was sat with the legs crossed, it was so amazin tho to see my spud rigling and movin it was the first time dave my boyfriend saw it aswell so he was over whelmed with emotion he acctually shed a tear lol:happydance:

Aww bless :) My OH cried his eyes out at our first scan, was quite funny, never seen him cry before!

xxx

i am orginally from leeds my parents liove in bramly in over there alot i now live near halifax

oh your near me then, i had my last baby at Calderdale and plan to have this one there too. I actually live on the outskirts of Bradford, but more on Brighouse side.

:hi: everyone

Im in Leeds not a mummy yet but trying our hardest. I too cry every time the :witch: comes its awful. Infact im 7 days late and cant bring my self to do a test yet just case its negative. This is the first time Ive ever been late though. xx

I'm a Leeds mum to be any others out there???

I'm a Leeds mum to be any others out there???

Im living just outside Leeds at the moment in Cookridge. Don't know if that means anything to you? Im new here so I dont know where it is in relation to anything.

xxx

I'm part way between Wakefield and Pontefract.. It's great for the countryside, but i'm not looking forward to the final trip to the hospital...

Hiya I am age 39, in Huddersfield, TTC No. 2 after M/C in April, my DD (to my first hubby) is 14, I am on AF at the mo, CD 5 and very nervous about trying again!!

Im from nr skipton nt in wet yorkshire but i used to be in leeds.....cookridge was where i was brought up whoever said they lived there!!!

Im from nr skipton nt in wet yorkshire but i used to be in leeds.....cookridge was where i was brought up whoever said they lived there!!!

Thats me lol :)

Im not impressed though, they don't even have a pub in Cookridge. Surely thats illegal or something?!

xxx

Hi I'm from Pontefract in west yorkshire, mum to a boy age 10, girl age 9 and 3 step children aged 12,10 and 8. I am expecting my baby end of this month(aug) would love to chat to other mum's that work full time and juggle with kids!!

I'm from Huddersfield.... Peak District side.. Wa-hey to West Yorkshire Mums!!!!

im from sunny leeds, but grew up in even sunnier bradford hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->