west yorkshire mummies

Hi Lewie, what area are you in? I live in Cowlersley and work in Bradley :)

hi hun im in Elland which isnt far from Bradley at allxxxx

i can get to huddersfield really easily on the bus, or when DP is here when hes off work, hehe

Hi again, I am still working atm, don't finish for another 8 weeks but would be great to meet up after that! I have a car so don't mind popping to Elland! I will add you to my contacts if that's ok?

Thats great hun thanks yeh can keep in touch on here and we shud arrange something! awww the next weeks will fly by i bet, it dosent seem 2 minutes since i was waiting to leave work!!! i left on 8th october last year at almost 33 weeks. Im due back 5th october.

love Jen xxxx

Thats great hun thanks yeh can keep in touch on here and we shud arrange something! awww the next weeks will fly by i bet, it dosent seem 2 minutes since i was waiting to leave work!!! i left on 8th october last year at almost 33 weeks. Im due back 5th october.

love Jen xxxx

What job do you do? are you going back full time?

love Jen xxxx

What job do you do? are you going back full time?

hi hun i work for a local childrens centre as an early years practitioner.

i worked fulltime before but thankfully am going back part time. THe thought of going back is filling me with dread i also have had pnd/anxiety issues and am hoping i feel better by the time i go back, trying not to let it bother me and enjoying each second with him whilst im off, im just so glad i got my part time hours (8-1) Jen xxxx

IKWYM, I can't wait to be a SAHM for a while and I am really hoping I can afford to just get something part time after my Maternity leave! Sorry to hear you had PND have you seen anyone about it or just muddled through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->