West Yorkshire Mums to be?

I just started to going to one up in Golcar on a Friday afternoon. It seems ok... I'm currently looking for other ones and other things to do with a little one. I'm convinced she's getting sooo bored at home! There is also the SureStart Centre which runs activities and classes. I'm yet to go up to it though!

Where is the sure start centre? God I am so clueless! I only have one friend with young kids and her little girl is one now, I really need to make friends who are pregnant or have babies! I used to live in Golcar where is the group there?

hi, sorry for delay in responding! The centre is off sycamore ave which is off scar lane if you know it (at Beech School I think its called). The Golcar mother and baby group runs at the clinic which is on scar lane xx

Thanks, yes I know where both of those are, let me know how you get on?

Im from rotherham, south yorkshire so i dont know how far that is from you but it yorkshire at least lol

Hiya Jemma, I think you are about an hour from me - not really sure, my Geography is rubbish LOL!!

How is your pg going?

It been awful if im totally honest, got my csection booked for 23rd and i cant wait. Hows your pregnancy going?? x

Hi!! I live in Barnsley so South Yorks.
I visit Huddersfield alot tho for the Mamas & Pappas factory shop.
Congrats on your pregnancy.

It been awful if im totally honest, got my csection booked for 23rd and i cant wait. Hows your pregnancy going?? x

I bet you are glad you haven't got long to go then? Is this your first?

Stacey, I haven't been to the Mamas and Papas shop yet and it is only 5 mins from my work!! Is it good? We were in Barnsley a few weeks ago for our babybond scan!

Hey :) I'm new to this site, and was looking for mums/mums to be around huddersfield too as I only really know my family around here.

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and living in Almondbury [:

HI Subway, sorry only just seen your post, I replied to the other one too! I am in Cowlersley :)

I'm from Almondbury but i'm ttc again after a miscarriage....

Hi Aimee, I had a m/c last year, in April, how are you coping?

I'm not too sure, i feel ok but some days i get a bit funny. It's like although i don't think about it too much, subconsciously my mind and body keeps bringing it back up if that makes sense?

:flower: hi, i posted on here a while ago, only just noticed i never replied back :dohh: i had the worst pregnancy brain ever and it hasnt got any better after had jacob!

just thought id say hi!!

HI there Katie, thanks for the post - your LO is lovely, hope the birth wasn't too bad?!!

Aimee I know how you feel hun, time does heal though and eventually you won't feel so bad - I hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->