West Yorkshire Mums to be?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi there, I am in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and just got my :bfp: I am approx 8 weeks pg and looking for a pregnancy buddy in my area?

Hey hun, I'm from Bradford so not very far at all, only about 3 weeks ahead of you too! Hope you had a great xmas xxx

i'm in leeds, and hopefully will be getting my BFP in jan.. so i maybe joining you :) x

Hi orange-sox, Bradford is not far at all! OOh I see you are nearly in second tri?

Sam, good luck TTC hope you can join us soon!

i'm in holmfirth but i'm not preggers anymore!! ha ha!! good luck with your Lo. are you having baby in Calderdale?

i'm in holmfirth but i'm not preggers anymore!! ha ha!! good luck with your Lo. are you having baby in Calderdale?

Hi there, yes I will be having him/her in Halifax as I need iv antibiotics due to floppy heart valve. TBH DH wanted me to go there anyway what with the emergencys being transferred there from hudds now!

im in north yorks ..... scarborough so no where near u :rofl:

Hi there, yes I will be having him/her in Halifax as I need iv antibiotics due to floppy heart valve. TBH DH wanted me to go there anyway what with the emergencys being transferred there from hudds now!

i know. it's ridiculous. hopefully it'll come back to hudds. still i'm sure you'll get good care. just be nice if it was in hudds. xx

hiya, i got on here! not near you but found username via email address.

amy xxx

hiya, i got on here! not near you but found username via email address.

amy xxx

Hiya Amy!! glad you joined! look forward to chatting with you, I have added you to my contact list

Tracy xxxx

hi girls im just outside hudds looking for some new friends!! Im mum to Hayden who is 10 my newest addition Lewis who is 4 months old born 27/11/08 :D :D :D

would love some new friends who are preggers/ttc/new mums etc

i had both my boys at halifax

Jen xxxx

Hiya Jen, I live in Cowlersley, I have a DD who is 15 and I am now 20 weeks pregnant, whereabouts do you live?

Hi - I live in milnsbridge, but I'm not pregnant anymore!

Hi there, just read your post on my bf thread, I am in Cowlersley so not far from you! Are there any good mother and baby groups nearby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->